Sponsored

Bronco reservation to JLURXR order holder.

kansasboy91

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
Hey, I’ve always wanted a JEEP but, have lifetime Ford fanboy so, I reserved and ordered a Bronco Badlands Sasquatch as soon as I could. I’ve had money down on that Bronco for over a year and still no end in sight with all of the issues that are springing up. Ford even admitted that there was a possibility that I would get mine in 2023 even though I ordered a 2021. So, I went to my Ford dealership and asked for my money back and to my surprise there was no fight to get it back! I immediately went next door to my local FCA dealer and now have a 2022 JLURXR on order that I’m more confident in getting. I had sat in one and was impressed on the simplicity but in a good way. I actually enjoyed the dealership experience at FCA and am ready for my JL to get here! I’m ready for my new camping and weekend warrior rig to get built!

Doe anyone either know or are the one coming from Bronco?
Sponsored

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
I have been a longtime Ford fan, and was raised with an affinity for Bronco's. The timing could have been right. But Ford lost my money when they keep delaying the actual announcement of the Bronco return. I got so frustrated and couldn't wait any longer. My timing for car replacement was faster than Ford could have fulfilled.

I have been incredibly happy with my JLUR. The Bronco delays and complaints are frustrating, but I predicted them. Ford will need a couple of years to work all those bugs out. I'm not saying never to Bronco.... But I'm loving the Jeep life now.

Deleted member 59498

Hey, I’ve always wanted a JEEP but, have lifetime Ford fanboy so, I reserved and ordered a Bronco Badlands Sasquatch as soon as I could. I’ve had money down on that Bronco for over a year and still no end in sight with all of the issues that are springing up. Ford even admitted that there was a possibility that I would get mine in 2023 even though I ordered a 2021. So, I went to my Ford dealership and asked for my money back and to my surprise there was no fight to get it back! I immediately went next door to my local FCA dealer and now have a 2022 JLURXR on order that I’m more confident in getting. I had sat in one and was impressed on the simplicity but in a good way. I actually enjoyed the dealership experience at FCA and am ready for my JL to get here! I’m ready for my new camping and weekend warrior rig to get built!

Welcome to the Dark Side :)

No I have only seen one Bronco for sale up here just yesterday and it was a badlands for 70k dollars so never seen one. They are like Unicorns.

For 70k I am getting 392 Rubicon! :)

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I had a Bronco Badland on reserve too. However canceled mine when I saw early red flags. Once jeep unvieled the production ready 392, I knew I had to have one. Finally 8/2 I ordered and I pick her up next week.

Sponsored

Blazing Saddles

First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
I am in the same boat as the rest. I have a F150 and love it so I was looking at the Broncos. Between driving the wife's Wrangler and really liking it, and the massive issues with the rollout, I began looking at Jeeps. Went from staring at Badlands to Rubis and never looked back.

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
I had a Bronco Badland on reserve too. However canceled mine when I saw early red flags. Once jeep unvieled the production ready 392, I knew I had to have one. Finally 8/2 I ordered and I pick her up next week.
Gah dang you got yours fast! Had a Badlands Sasquatch on order as well. Also ordered a 392 (7/16) but went with the XR

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Gah dang you got yours fast! Had a Badlands Sasquatch on order as well. Also ordered a 392 (7/16) but went with the XR
around 6-8 weeks the average time. the struggle was the shipping status of a month. The build was faster.

ekim

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ
Ha,

I found out that my "reservation" was going to be delayed to 2023 or 2024 Friday night. Rather than go to a local dealer and pay a 10-15K ADM on a high end Bronco I went for a 392 XRe for a similar price.

By Saturday night I had conversations with a few dealers. Tues I placed my order and a VIN was assigned Wed.

Blazing Saddles

First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
Ha,

I found out that my "reservation" was going to be delayed to 2023 or 2024 Friday night. Rather than go to a local dealer and pay a 10-15K ADM on a high end Bronco I went for a 392 XRe for a similar price.

By Saturday night I had conversations with a few dealers. Tues I placed my order and a VIN was assigned Wed.
With those delays, the prices are getting out of hand. My local dealer has a AMB Basesquatch. I'm sure they are gonna rake in the cash.

Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Islander Sting Grey

Congrats! You will enjoy the hell out of your Jeep! I too had a Bronco on order. I am NOT a Ford fanboy. I worked at a Ford dealer long ago (Service Advisor) and saw a lot of the ugly workings behind the scenes. All but one of our six techs refused to drive Fords. The one tech who did buy one did it because he was pressured to by management, and it was a piece of…. Well, let’s say he lost a lot of hours having to do his own warranty work on it.

Anyway, like you - I did reserve a Bronco although I had always wanted a Wrangler. Got the VIN for the Race Red BB two door I converted to order in Jan back in April. Five build dates came and went before they pushed me to September and it was evident that was never gonna happen either. I pulled the plug and bought my JLU Islander end of August….. and couldn’t be happier! All the features I wanted and I was able to enjoy it in the summer too. The 3.6 is a champ and the dual tops provide the best of both worlds year round. Buying the Jeep couldn’t have been a better experience… I only wish I did it sooner!

✌

Deleted member 59498

Awesome! Looks good too!

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! Looks good too!
Thanks. I’ll have more pictures next week. Those are from
The salesperson and they have a wide angle look so I’ll take better ones to post here and on Instagram

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
In high school in the late 90’s I always enjoyed peoples classic Broncos that they had been restoring. But I had a thing for the CJ as well. I bought my own CJ7 in early 2000, and I’ve been a jeep guy ever since. Well sort of, I’ve been without one for several years, but will be getting another soon.

I was sorely tempted by the bronco, it’s definitely a looker. But I really want solid front and rear axle, and as soon as I realize that I’d be on a wait list for a few years no longer interested me at all.
Sponsored