First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
YiiiiKESS on that price tho…and it’s used (300 miles on it). That’s a price for a small home. Big NOPE.

And what is it capable of doing that would justify someone selling it for that price, as being used?

I feel like I’m missing something here. Does it fly or skid across water? 🧐
Hey I'm not suggesting you pay that price, or that it's worth that much. But people are paying it, they're hard to get, supply chains are still strained.... there's no reason for private sellers or dealerships to go lower. MSRP starts at like $74,000, and like I said, you can find Ford dealerships that will honor MSRP. Ford wants more on the road, because they know thats the best way to sell more... individual dealerships or private sellers don't have that concern.
Sponsored

Punkn89

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
I LOVE the new broncos. And can honestly say the raptor version definitely looks worse. They really could have done soooo much better. The raptor f150's are good looking (to me), what the hell happened here??
The raptor f150’s are pretty awesome, not gonna lie. Would love to take one of those out in the dunes.

As far as the bronco goes…Blasphemy!

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

They are cool but I don’t understand Ford’s price strategy. Why would you get a Bronco Raptor over an 150 raptor? For a desert running machine, wouldn’t you choose the more powerful and larger track vehicle since prices are close? Add in the markups and you might as well go Raptor R. Atleast the 392 and TRX are built for different off-roading.
if you think these are marked up wait till the Raptor R comes out. Easily $150-200k due to limited numbers.

Last edited:

DHW

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Occupation
Attorney
Wh
if you think these are marked up wait till the Raptor R comes out. Easily $150-200k due to limited numbers.
Raptor R prices start, START, at $110,000. Sticker price might reach $150k before any added markup.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Wh

Raptor R prices start, START, at $110,000. Sticker price might reach $150k before any added markup.
theyre easily going to slap $50-100k mark ups on those. The regular raptors were still being marked up not too long ago; at least out here

Sponsored

Sponsored

rohdawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR Anvil / 2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Merchant Marine
I LOVE the new broncos. And can honestly say the raptor version definitely looks worse. They really could have done soooo much better. The raptor f150's are good looking (to me), what the hell happened here??
Nobody here cares cause it’s a Jeep forum.

X-Treme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Occupation
Happily Retired
Saw a new 4Runner in this color today. Thought i would share on this thread featuring vehicles other than Jeeps. what a beautiful color!

351700CF-9275-478D-8AE6-DA90711674ED.jpeg

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Fixed it for ya 😉
After they get ripped off, they can be replaced with the new Bestop ones shown at SEMA, a HUGE IMPROVEMENT!! Should sell very well. Source @OffRoadXtreme.com