Advertisement

Bronco influence on 2021 Wrangler

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Honda Accord Sport, 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado, 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
It's not that BAD !!! :like::rock:;)

Panels on with Half-doors 2.jpg

Panels off with Half-doors 2.jpg

Lake Trip 2.jpg
I won't stop you from doing it, lol!

Advertisement

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Mini Countryman S
This is more like the Gladiator's influence on the Wrangler, than the Bronco's influence on the Wrangler, IMO.

entropy

First Name
Enrique
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport JL 2-D
Is it possible to remove the entire top off the sky one touch?

it looks kinda funny. It is just like a long sunroof, not really topless.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Honda Accord Sport, 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado, 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase

kaffeian

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 door Sport

I read somewhere (don't quote me on this) that it is. Jeep does NOT recommend it though. If you put it back on just ever so off it will ruin the cloth when you push it back.

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler
What I really want to know is how many people replaced their JKs with JLs thinking that mopar would actually make the half doors (with donuts or otherwise) available?? To me all those reveal photos that came out in the beginning were rather misleading. I had no idea I couldn't get those doors when I bought my JL. One year later and I'm still waiting for a product that was supposed to be released a full year before I bought mine.

brewdad

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram; 2014 T&C
My Jeep baseball cap would probably burst into flames as soon as I sat down in a Bronco, but I plan on test driving the Outer Banks and Badlands models next year; these seem to be the similar trims to Sahara and Rubicon; I much prefer the looks of Wrangler, but there are a few things I like about Bronco such as full side curtains for first and second row seats, hardtop design that won't allow water to pour into the interior when opening doors while it is raining, power front seat option, and a regular fixed windshield that should not have wind/water leak problems.

NewJLU2019

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase

You cannot remove the Sky One Power Top. They tell you don't lower your Windshield also.

I love the way you can open anytime but I like the Hardtop openness better. Plus I want a Rubicon so this is a reason too. ;) Another plus is I can keep the little lady out of my Jeep !!! :swear::swear::swear::swear::swear:

entropy

First Name
Enrique
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport JL 2-D
You cannot remove the Sky One Power Top. They tell you don't lower your Windshield also.

I love the way you can open anytime but I like the Hardtop openness better. Plus I want a Rubicon so this is a reason too. ;) Another plus is I can keep the little lady out of my Jeep !!! :swear::swear::swear::swear::swear:
Premium softop seems like a better option imo. Can pull it back easily, and can take the whole thing off. I don't see the point of the power top tbh, I don't know why FCA is so proud of it.

ODDs

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
While Ford's trail maps sounds cool, it sucks that it will be subscription based. But one thing I wish the JL would be a feature that our Mitsubishi had - an altitude graph over time. When going up and down mountain grades, it was cool to watch the graph plot a heartbeat along the way.

It also had a temperature graph which often correlated to the altitude.

NewJLU2019

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I just talked to one of my life long friends. He works for Sam Pack Ford. Just at his dealership, they have 187 orders for the 2 Door Broncos this week. The 4 doors don't start till 2021.

OP

Crimpcap

First Name
Thomas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda Insight, 2016 CVO Streetglide, Future U725 or JL
I just talked to one of my life long friends. He works for Sam Pack Ford. Just at his dealership, they have 187 orders for the 2 Door Broncos this week. The 4 doors don't start till 2021.
I don't think so.....

When will customers be able to finalize their reservations?
• Reservations opened on July 13. The selected dealer will reach out to customers to complete the configuration and place the order, expected to be July for Bronco Sport and December for Bronco.

Advertisement

Advertisement