Sponsored

Broken LED turn signals from MyMoparParts.com

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will not be participating in this forum as of 8/31/2018. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to move on. Take care. - Dustin
Occupation
Be careful if you order turn signals from @mymoparparts.com. I see a few people got their LED signals, but lookie what I opened up from the package.

It was actually packaged this way and sent. No way that this broke in transit with all of the packaging that was put on it. It was deliberate - no doubt.

20180726_143912.jpg
Sponsored

Mickgolf00

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Crazy! It’s not like they’re cheap$$. I love the look. Can’t get them to respond on an ETA for a replacement. I guess that’s what I get for doing this over the phone/internet.

OP
OP

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will not be participating in this forum as of 8/31/2018. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to move on. Take care. - Dustin
Occupation
Crazy! It’s not like they’re cheap$$. I love the look. Can’t get them to respond on an ETA for a replacement. I guess that’s what I get for doing this over the phone/internet.
They won't. Ill never deal with them again. Poor attitude as well when I asked if i could get overnighted shipping on the new one to replace the broken on.

The guy literally told me "I cannot do overnight shipping. It's $70 bucks for me and that is expensive"....

I am not kidding one bit.

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Be careful if you order turn signals from @mymoparparts.com. I see a few people got their LED signals, but lookie what I opened up from the package.

It was actually packaged this way and sent. No way that this broke in transit with all of the packaging that was put on it. It was deliberate - no doubt.

20180726_143912.jpg
Coming from auto industry experience and shipping OEM parts, it was pulled of the shelf already boxed and labeled by the OEM manufacturer. We didn’t reopen boxes directly from an OEM supplier, they most likely weren’t aware it was broken and sent it to you the way they received it.

Unless we received damaged boxes we never opened a sealed box, this causes othe customer concerns.

If you originally paid extra for overnight shipping they should ship your new light in the same manner.

If they are taking care of a replacement they will most likely open the box and check the lamp before sending it and may implement an inspection on this part if more people have the same issue.

OP
OP

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Coming from auto industry experience and shipping OEM parts, it was pulled of the shelf already boxed and labeled by the OEM manufacturer. We didn’t reopen boxes directly from an OEM supplier, they most likely weren’t aware it was broken and sent it to you the way they received it.

Unless we received damaged boxes we never opened a sealed box, this causes othe customer concerns.

If you originally paid extra for overnight shipping they should ship your new light in the same manner.

If they are taking care of a replacement they will most likely open the box and check the lamp before sending it and may implement an inspection on this part if more people have the same issue.

Not the case here and clearly so far from the facts.

They opened 1 box and not the other. Then placed both lights in the bigger box and shipped. The one that was opened, wasn't broken. The one that wasn't was broken. In fact, the one that was opened, but just bubbled wrapped and put in the bigger box. they discarded the smaller box. That was my concern before I even open the one that wasn't touched.

I paid for 2 day UPS. It is taken 2 weeks to get my full product. See my frustration? and also why I wanted overnight shipping?

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@JeepJL18

Well, I would have expected them to send a replacement via 2 day UPS and no more. I cannot begrudge them for not doing over night delivery. I think your expectations of over night delivery was a bit much.

Yes, frustration to have an item show up and be damaged but chitt happens. Your earlier comment that the damage was done deliberately makes little sense.. Yup, some nitwit did package poorly..

OP
OP

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
@JeepJL18

Well, I would have expected them to send a replacement via 2 day UPS and no more. I cannot begrudge them for not doing over night delivery. I think your expectations of over night delivery was a bit much.

Yes, frustration to have an item show up and be damaged but chitt happens. Your earlier comment that the damage was done deliberately makes little sense.. Yup, some nitwit did package poorly..
alrighty.
Sponsored