Sponsored

Broken backup camera lens. Where to buy replacement?

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Broke the glass on my backup camera. It happened lifting my spare up, although I dont recall ever feeling that I hit it…but here I am.

i have a 2021 JLUR. No parking assist. No trail cam. 8.4 screen from what I gathered, the part# is 4672852AB. Is there another dumbass thats done this that can confirm if thats correct?

whats the best place to order from with quick shipping? I recall there was an online salvage website, perhaps I can find one there.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Atom631

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Well I found another part number that might work. 68452959AC

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
I remember somewhere in another thread that the camera mounting changed in '21, just a heads up.
Gregj

OP
OP
Atom631

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I remember somewhere in another thread that the camera mounting changed in '21, just a heads up.
Gregj

yup thats what Im worried about. I called a parts store and they came up with both as well so they are actually calling over to mopar directly to confirm which one is for my jeep based on my vin.

Sponsored

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
thanks. I searched their website and neither part came in their inventory. perhaps they will see this and can assist.
@AllMoparParts.com has a presence on here but Benny is inundated with requests. It is unlikely he will have time to seek you out, however, you can PM him or go to the All Mopar Parts thread and tell him what you need and provide some information and he will certainly get back to you in a timely manner. May even throw in a free shipping code. I did see both parts on their website. 1 for $145, the other for $164. Not sure the difference. Good luck. Let us know how it works out.

OP
OP
Atom631

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
@AllMoparParts.com has a presence on here but Benny is inundated with requests. It is unlikely he will have time to seek you out, however, you can PM him or go to the All Mopar Parts thread and tell him what you need and provide some information and he will certainly get back to you in a timely manner. May even throw in a free shipping code. I did see both parts on their website. 1 for $145, the other for $164. Not sure the difference. Good luck. Let us know how it works out.
ah, i see they have a parts.allmoparparts.com site. i was just searching the main site last night on my phone. im on my laptop now and i found them. thanks i head over to their thread.

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
To me it looks like, Part Number: 4672852AB is the camera with the park assist sensor in it, "park sense" part of the safety group package.

OP
OP
Atom631

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
To me it looks like, Part Number: 4672852AB is the camera with the park assist sensor in it, "park sense" part of the safety group package.
i see that. and 68452959AC just list it as "camera". no sensor is listed. i dont have park assist so this is probably the one.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Atom631

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I confirmed with Bob over at directmoparparts.com that its 68452959AC . He was really great. He spoke directly to Mopar with my VIN and then called me with a firm answer. Hes even going to overnight one from Mopar today so he receives it tomorrow and then give me a call to get accurate shipping quote. No money up front to get it overnighted.

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
I confirmed with Bob over at directmoparparts.com that its 68452959AC . He was really great. He spoke directly to Mopar with my VIN and then called me with a firm answer. Hes even going to overnight one from Mopar today so he receives it tomorrow and then give me a call to get accurate shipping quote. No money up front to get it overnighted.
That's great!
Sponsored