Sponsored

BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club

merilm

First Name
Meril
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 FJ Cruiser (sold), 2018 White JLU Sahara ordered, 2013 HD Softtail Deluxe w/ a little extra chrome.
Occupation
semi-retired
I’ll post better pics tomorrow during the day, I hope you enjoy
Hey JGrand, your northern Minnesota neighbor again. Any issues on the rear spare wheel carrier ? I am reading that there's a supposed 85 lb limit, and guessing you are a little over, as I will soon be too. Everything OK so far ? and did your wheel shop people have any concerns ? Much appreciated - again ! mjm
Sponsored

jaldeborgh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Lotus Evora 400, 1949 Triumph 2000 (under restoration), 2004 Ducati Monster S4R, 2003 BMW K1200RS, and 4 Vespa scooters.
Occupation
Semiconductor Capital Equipment Sales Executive
IMG_2256.JPG
IMG_2264.JPG
IMG_2279.JPG
IMG_2281.JPG
Today makes a week since I picked her up officially named her Felicity meaning happiness and good luck :involve: although she's currently at the dealership becuase I noticed some leaking between the freedom panels into the rear view mirrors down into cup holders after a rainy day other than that, I'm in love!
Please keep us posted on what the dealer finds. I’m sure it’s an easy fix but it must still be depressing being with your new Jeep after only a few days just the same.

Justtiffmonae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sahara Unlimited
Please keep us posted on what the dealer finds. I’m sure it’s an easy fix but it must still be depressing being with your new Jeep after only a few days just the same.
So I picked her up today after they told me they did a water test and left her in the nor'easter rain we had yesterday and nothing leaked! So, sigh hopefully everything's fine but I'll see the next time it rains. It's supposed to snow on Wednesday. Yes, as you can imagine it put a dent in my excitement I picked her up from delivery a week ago today and the next morning is when the leak happened. So far I've tried searching if anyone has experienced it and I only found one other member who says his prob was fixed with new panel stripping

JGrand48219

First Name
J. Grand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara, 2011 Chevy Camaro SS, 2016 Harley Road Glide
Hey JGrand, your northern Minnesota neighbor again. Any issues on the rear spare wheel carrier ? I am reading that there's a supposed 85 lb limit, and guessing you are a little over, as I will soon be too. Everything OK so far ? and did your wheel shop people have any concerns ? Much appreciated - again ! mjm
Not yet, I’m about 1000 miles in. One guy at the tire shop (Discount Tire) had a JK, he claimed he hadn’t had any issues. However, his tire wedge into the bumper when close, adding additional support.

Apxlvr

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3
Looking into getting my first Jeep & it has to be white, living vicariously through all of your pics in this thread

Just drove 13 hours round trip to pick up Christine today.
I'm in NJ/NY area looking to possibly order out of state...where did you go that's 13hrs away & why...DM as to not go off topic on this post (I just signed up on site & can't DM)

Sponsored

Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Looking into getting my first Jeep & it has to be white, living vicariously through all of your pics in this thread

I'm in NJ/NY area looking to possibly order out of state...where did you go that's 13hrs away & why...DM as to not go off topic on this post (I just signed up on site & can't DM)
If you want 6.2% below invoice or 12% below MSRP choose a dealer thats offering a 5% below invoice and also accepts the Tread Lightly 1% off invoice. I'm traveling from Colorado to Arkansas, about 900 miles one way for my JLUR. Plan on a mini vacation/break in. Kim at Superior Jeep has made the process simple.

Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Close call, driving conditions this time of year where a concern. Not familiar with Peterson, checked with Dennis Dillon in Caldwell, Idaho. I only had to put down a $500.00 deposit and no financing requirements. Heading south/east from my state to Arkansas, weather conditions would be a non event. Another factor, sales manager never responded to my questions regarding there deal.

Apxlvr

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3
If you want 6.2% below invoice or 12% below MSRP choose a dealer thats offering a 5% below invoice and also accepts the Tread Lightly 1% off invoice. I'm traveling from Colorado to Arkansas, about 900 miles one way for my JLUR. Plan on a mini vacation/break in. Kim at Superior Jeep has made the process simple.
Wonder if I can combine a corporate family discount also...road trips are for breakins

Sponsored

WranglerJLU4Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Patriot
Picked up my JLUS yesterday. Added some Method Racing Con 6 wheels and 285/70/17 K02's today. Waiting on better lift options.

Jeepin.jpg
That there WRANGLER sure is PRETTY! Personally, I think the Wrangler should have black wheels.
Sponsored