BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
The 4:88s made 37s more like stock on the 3.6L. I noticed a slight loss with the 39s, but I still see 8th gear. I dont plan on going any lower in gearing.
Yes some people I know that went with 512s said they lost a little top end and that passing gear
Sponsored

Jeepless

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR XR
I’m hoping to install the last of the parts I have sitting in the garage and take care of some OCD things that have been bothering me (painting tow hooks, paint a few bolts black, touch up slider scratches, etc. Then I just placed another huge order for parts to “almost” finish it up!

73A076A8-0088-427C-9E12-7D964AF028F4.jpeg

CapeArt

First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Sport S, Porsche 987S, MazdaSpeed Miata
Great beach weather on the Cape!
Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club 041123_SandyNeck_2

CapeArt

First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Sport S, Porsche 987S, MazdaSpeed Miata

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I’m hoping to install the last of the parts I have sitting in the garage and take care of some OCD things that have been bothering me (painting tow hooks, paint a few bolts black, touch up slider scratches, etc. Then I just placed another huge order for parts to “almost” finish it up!

Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club FrontWinchDone
What size tires do you have on there and what lift ?

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I can see 38x13.50R17 on the tire so must be at least a 3.5" lift on a non-Rubi. Probably 4.5' no? Looks sick either way.

Sponsored

Jeepless

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR XR
Metalcloak 3.5 GC
Nitto Trail Grappler 38x13.5x17

I’m planning on upgrading to the 4.5” springs soon. I carry a lot of weight when camping and they have settled a little since this picture! Thank you!

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
You’re not helping monkey brain not justify to get the diode lights to replace my oracle headlights. Been wanting them for the offroad light and option for running amber.

Also love your wheels on it too, which kmc wheels are they?

Jeepless

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR XR
You’re not helping monkey brain not justify to get the diode lights to replace my oracle headlights. Been wanting them for the offroad light and option for running amber.

Also love your wheels on it too, which kmc wheels are they?
I’m going to be honest, the headlights are one of my favorite mods on this thing. They are bright with a nice sharp cutoff. High beams are very bright when needed. I also love the option for the off-road lighting in white since all my other lights are amber. Low beams, high beams and off-road lights together is plenty of lighting for any situation I can imagine. Then to be able to run Amber just adds a little uniqueness to the thousand jeeps on the road!

The new alpharex lights that just released are pretty sweet too but no off-road light and very expensive.

I’m running the KMC Grenade beadlocks in 17x9 3.5” BS! Love them as well.

Just get the lights and don’t think about it 🤣 one more picture to help you
Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club IMG_4676

Last edited:

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
I’m going to be honest, the headlights are one of my favorite mods on this thing. They are bright with a nice sharp cutoff. High beams are very bright when needed. I also love the option for the off-road lighting in white since all my other lights are amber. Low beams, high beams and off-road lights together is plenty of lighting for any situation I can imagine. Then to be able to run Amber just adds a little uniqueness to the thousand jeeps on the road!

The new alpharex lights that just released are pretty sweet too but no off-road light and very expensive.

I’m running the KMC Grenade beadlocks in 17x9 3.5” BS! Love them as well.

Just get the lights and don’t think about it 🤣 one more picture to help you
IMG_4676.jpeg

At the end of the day, what’s another $1,000 amirite? Adds to the list that never ends, axles, steering, tires, fenders…..

Not for nothing but it looks like the DD lights fill directly in front of the jeep better than my oracles, kind of the area where my fogs fill in. Might have to do it soon smh
Sponsored