BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Blackout grille with white inserts. DV8 bumper, Warn VR8s, Piaa 30 led bar, Piaa yellow fogs, Rigid Cube lights, Hammerhead windshield mount, and Zilla 51.5 led bar.

Jeep Front.jpg
Can you post another pic of that black grill from another angle? Thanks.
Sponsored

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Side Effects added a lil something to my jeep today.... finally beginning to personalize my babee!

20180510_140944.jpg

20180510_140756.jpg

20180510_140629.jpg

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLUR, Bright White
Occupation
Aircraft Industrial Engineer for the DoD
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Bingy

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
Blackout grille with white inserts. DV8 bumper, Warn VR8s, Piaa 30 led bar, Piaa yellow fogs, Rigid Cube lights, Hammerhead windshield mount, and Zilla 51.5 led bar.

Jeep Front.jpg
Please share info on your license plate mounting bracket...name, info etc?

Bingy

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got the Tuffy Flip-up Plate on amazon and drilled holes into my DV8 bumper.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N4AKOEB/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thank you very much...wanted to ask one more thing. I have the same hood decal and got it from Quadratec. Did yours arrive rolled up smooth in the shipping tube or did you open it to find it was wrinkled? Mine has many creases and wrinkles and looks really bad...not sure if it will settle correctly on the hood during install and the wrinkles go away.

dbtran

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sahara
Thank you very much...wanted to ask one more thing. I have the same hood decal and got it from Quadratec. Did yours arrive rolled up smooth in the shipping tube or did you open it to find it was wrinkled? Mine has many creases and wrinkles and looks really bad...not sure if it will settle correctly on the hood during install and the wrinkles go away.
It was rolled up nicely in a tube mailer. I’d try to get a exchange. Seems like it would be difficult to get the creases out. Maybe with a heat gun but you could possibly ruin the decal.

Sponsored

rubydoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Finished my LoD Destroyer bumper with skid plate and Warn Zeon 10-S Platinum. The bumper didn't come with a fairlead mount and quadratec didn't have an option box to get it so I got a poison spider fairlead mount from local 4x4 store and it worked like a charm.

Oh and I'm a little upset at LoD. I got full width because it looked good lined up perfectly with the fenders. I realized after mounting it that there's a huge gap. It dawned on me that their picture was of a non-rubicon so it had lower fenders. Had I known there would be a gap I wouldn've done a stubby or mid-width bumper. A disclaimer wouldn've been nice. Oh well. It doesn't look terrible.
E4B0315E-167D-4670-9B02-7569697ECFAF.jpeg

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
Finished my LoD Destroyer bumper with skid plate and Warn Zeon 10-S Platinum. The bumper didn't come with a fairlead mount and quadratec didn't have an option box to get it so I got a poison spider fairlead mount from local 4x4 store and it worked like a charm.

Oh and I'm a little upset at LoD. I got full width because it looked good lined up perfectly with the fenders. I realized after mounting it that there's a huge gap. It dawned on me that their picture was of a non-rubicon so it had lower fenders. Had I known there would be a gap I wouldn've done a stubby or mid-width bumper. A disclaimer wouldn've been nice. Oh well. It doesn't look terrible.
E4B0315E-167D-4670-9B02-7569697ECFAF.jpeg
It was not what you expected, so I understsnad - but it looks good.

Bingy

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was rolled up nicely in a tube mailer. I’d try to get a exchange. Seems like it would be difficult to get the creases out. Maybe with a heat gun but you could possibly ruin the decal.
Yeah...will try for a replacement. This is what they sent me...Not happy @Quadratec

20180511_233157.jpg

Last edited:

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLUR, Bright White
Occupation
Aircraft Industrial Engineer for the DoD
Vehicle Showcase