BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Everyone does have their own opinion and I trust myself with my vehicles more than I do anyone working a 9-5 just trying to get home for the day. You would be shocked at the vehicles that come into my shop that had critical parts from a lift kits missing(like brake line extensions, and subframe bolts loose.) The first of the two would have snapped a brake line if they ever went on a trail and "flexed" it, and the second they let leave the shop with the vehicle feeling like it driving down a city street covered in ice. Both were "reputable" shops....
My first car (when I was 16) I took in to have a rear brake job done... Well they installed the brake pads backward and let me drive it home. Not more than 100 yards from the shop I turned around due to the metal on metal sound and lack of brakes. Since then nobody touches my vehicles unless it's a body shop or a tire shop for balancing, even with the balancing I have weights falling off before I even put them on the vehicle.:headbang:
I'm not talking about shops doing lift kits and brakes I'm talking about Discount Tire for example 2 of my friends have been a managers 25 years plus. And their employees go through one heck of a training before they can't even fix flats or put wheels and tires on. I trust Discount Tire with my wheels and tires for me and my family that's all they do. They don't do brakes alignment nothing but wheels and tires all day everyday 6 days a week
Sponsored

MYAMIA

First Name
MyA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara JL 2018
20180323_190603.jpg
Well i thought i was going to like the white top like the Rubicon express one above till i found one like it on a dealers lot. Well after seeing it in person i think l do,like the black top much better with the black fenders lol. its just one of those things you have to see it in person before you know for sure i guess. Here is a photo of it and i guess the top needs to match the fenders either way. i just dont like the white top with the black fenders
I have the Sahara all color coded (top and fenders) I think that for me and my wife that we are not off roaders that is the best option. But for Rubicons and off road guys the white top and black fenders seems to me the best option. There are too many with black top and color coded fenders but not to many like yours. Left it as is.

MYAMIA

First Name
MyA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara JL 2018
That winch is really nice the way it's inside the bumper. What brand is that and how much was it ?
I think that removing the side parts of the original Rubi bumper seems pretty good. Better than many after market ones. Your setup its perfect.

Sponsored

#SquadGoals

First Name
Brittney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara
How long ago did they drop Superlift from the name? I guess I’ve been out of the loop! Very nice Jeep. Did you buy from Riser? I’m down in Nashville - probably a couple of years out from a Jeep but have had good luck buying Fords from them in the past.
Not sure about Superlift. This was my first trip there. I bought from Superior DCJ in Conway.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Looks like you got every feature that's available
That's a good deal I did not get dual tops and they charge me 975 for the hardtop. If you'll notice your hardtop says 0 then for dual tops I think it's a 1900 so you're only paying $1,000 extra for the soft top that's a heck of a deal if you try to buy that aftermarket it would cost you $2,000 I need to look into doing that if they can give me that same deal at my dealer. Like going that route it off set to zero on the hardtop and you only paying an extra $1000. That's really good

MexiMenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon Unlimited
That's a good deal I did not get dual tops and they charge me 975 for the hardtop. If you'll notice your hardtop says 0 then for dual tops I think it's a 1900 so you're only paying $1,000 extra for the soft top that's a heck of a deal if you try to buy that aftermarket it would cost you $2,000 I need to look into doing that if they can give me that same deal at my dealer. Like going that route it off set to zero on the hardtop and you only paying an extra $1000. That's really good
I was advised to order dual top for that very reason—it’s difficult and expensive to try and add the soft top later on

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Yes if you try to buy one after even on a website when they're available they're $2,000. I am just wondering how hard is it to put the soft top on after taking the hardtop off? It looks like it takes a while to put that soft top on it doesn't just snap right on it's got the brace and brackets and everything I saw a website showing them doing it and it look like it took a while it definitely one of those deals where you have to leave it on all summer

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Yes if you try to buy one after even on a website when they're available they're $2,000. I am just wondering how hard is it to put the soft top on after taking the hardtop off? It looks like it takes a while to put that soft top on it doesn't just snap right on it's got the brace and brackets and everything I saw a website showing them doing it and it look like it took a while it definitely one of those deals where you have to leave it on all summer
I would have to get one of those hoist where goes up in the air and store it in the air so I can still get my Jeep in the garage. Found somebody local that does a lot of Jeep accessories and custom stuff he said he would install in my garage the Hoist materials everything for $450 I may do that that's a good deal