BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club

mazer

First Name
Mazer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2Dr
Anyone here in the Bright White had any issues with their white paint yellowing around the grill? No issues with mine yet, but I noticed on other threads people having problems with that.
Mine is getting the grill repainted at the end of this month, under warranty. 2019 2dr, with a measly 2200 miles.
Sponsored

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
Anyone here in the Bright White had any issues with their white paint yellowing around the grill? No issues with mine yet, but I noticed on other threads people having problems with that.
I plasti dipped my grille as soon as I got it. I didnt want it to look like every other stock white JLUR on the road. The edges are still white and the color is still good. Not sure how it looks under the plasti dip. Its been over 2 years.

Renegade Wrangler

First Name
Gasan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Spice Man
My 2018 JLUR reached 40k miles on the stock BFG KO2s. This is after new Toyo AT3s in 35x11.50 on the stock Rubicon wheels. I added a Traxda 1.5/1.0 spacer lift to maintain the wheel well spacing and level her out. Love the way she sits. Itā€™s a subtle difference when sheā€™s alone, but really noticeable when next to a stock Jeep.

A048A566-53A3-438E-8E94-67CD3E07DA75.jpeg
Did it change the drive feel in any way, highway or inside roads. Thanks I am about to go that route.

Taxman

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 CJ-7, 2018 JLUR
Occupation
CPA
Vehicle Showcase
Did it change the drive feel in any way, highway or inside roads. Thanks I am about to go that route.
I donā€™t think the ride has been affected, but I may not be the best judge of that. I have a very high tolerance for the way Jeeps ride and feel. Iā€™ve been driving nothing but Jeeps for 20+ years and still have my ā€˜85 CJ7 that I drive often, so the JL feels like a Cadillac in comparison to my previous Jeeps...and leaks less too.

In all seriousness, the intent for me was to get 35s yet still have a civilized Jeep to be able to visit clients and take them to lunch without needing a step stool to get in and out. Road manners are like stock. Iā€™m driving to Beech Mountain, NC tomorrow to catch the first snowfall of the season and test out the tires...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Taxman

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 CJ-7, 2018 JLUR
Occupation
CPA
Vehicle Showcase
I just got back from a quickweekend getaway to Beech Mountain, NC where itā€™s been snowing for several days. The trip there was great. Tires are slightly louder than the stock BFGs but not by much. They clearly have a more aggressive tread pattern, so that might account for the noise. However, my BFG MTs were much louder.

In the snow and ice, the tires did great. I never lost traction on packed snow and some loose ice. I pulled out an AWD VW Atlas with all-season tires that was stuck on a patch of ice and couldnā€™t move. I also pulled out a lifted F-150 with 37ā€ mud terrains that was slipping and sliding all over the place. The Ford brought a smile to my face and the owner was very embarrassed because he was with his girlfriend. To be honest my Jeep would have probably been stuck in both those places because it was basically a slick sheet of ice at the low end of a large parking lot towards the back of the ski lifts.

Overall, very pleased with the tires and no regrets...

Renegade Wrangler

First Name
Gasan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Spice Man
I donā€™t think the ride has been affected, but I may not be the best judge of that. I have a very high tolerance for the way Jeeps ride and feel. Iā€™ve been driving nothing but Jeeps for 20+ years and still have my ā€˜85 CJ7 that I drive often, so the JL feels like a Cadillac in comparison to my previous Jeeps...and leaks less too.

In all seriousness, the intent for me was to get 35s yet still have a civilized Jeep to be able to visit clients and take them to lunch without needing a step stool to get in and out. Road manners are like stock. Iā€™m driving to Beech Mountain, NC tomorrow to catch the first snowfall of the season and test out the tires...
It's my daily and don't want to change the drive. I did not want to fight it on the highway. Thanks
I just got back from a quickweekend getaway to Beech Mountain, NC where itā€™s been snowing for several days. The trip there was great. Tires are slightly louder than the stock BFGs but not by much. They clearly have a more aggressive tread pattern, so that might account for the noise. However, my BFG MTs were much louder.

In the snow and ice, the tires did great. I never lost traction on packed snow and some loose ice. I pulled out an AWD VW Atlas with all-season tires that was stuck on a patch of ice and couldnā€™t move. I also pulled out a lifted F-150 with 37ā€ mud terrains that was slipping and sliding all over the place. The Ford brought a smile to my face and the owner was very embarrassed because he was with his girlfriend. To be honest my Jeep would have probably been stuck in both those places because it was basically a slick sheet of ice at the low end of a large parking lot towards the back of the ski lifts.

Overall, very pleased with the tires and no regrets...
Thank you gives me a direction.

Sponsored

JAY1941

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
LE
I did this a few days ago, I could have spent a little more time to perfect it, but it still came out ok

Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club 77F46A8E-88DB-4967-888C-5F3B15985E0B

Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club 77F46A8E-88DB-4967-888C-5F3B15985E0B
Did you take any pictures or do a write up?
Iā€™m interested to hear how you did this?!

Taxman

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 CJ-7, 2018 JLUR
Occupation
CPA
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase
Did you take any pictures or do a write up?
Iā€™m interested to hear how you did this?!
watched this video 2 times and just did it one afternoon when it wasn't too hot out. The red rings I purchased off of amazon and I pulled the speedo and tach rings off the dash and painted them separately. Take your time and prep and paint slowly and it will come out good. Just a quick warning, it gives a pretty strong reflection off the side windows.

breakerbaker

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.0 JLU Sport S, 2015 Kawasaki Ninja 650, 2003 100th Anniversary Harley-Davidson Softtail
Occupation
Navy Doc
Anyone added gold or bronze accents to their Jeep? Trying to see how it looks before I start powdercoating springs and such.
Sponsored