2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
Wife is considering a JLU in bright white (she really wants bikini, but not sure if that is ever going to happen). Anyone use any accessories or mods to add color to a bright white JLU Sport S? She'd like to add some blue or other color to break up the white. Of course, my interest in this is to get her to go thru with the purchase. Any ideas are appreciated!!!!
Looks like bikini is open for ordering according to a member on the forums here.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Got tired of the cold and rain so we packed out the Jeep this weekend and headed south to HWY A1A and Amelia Island, FL.

C59DB48A-F272-43AD-A0DA-F0A468A4035C.jpeg

A03280FA-7A73-4634-A22B-3FC5A8A64489.jpeg
The hook with the strap like that doesn't look very good I'm being honest get a factor 55. Does that look a lot cleaner honestly ?

Screenshot_20180928-121055_Gallery.jpg

Sponsored

Will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
The hook with the strap like that doesn't look very good I'm being honest get a factor 55. Does that look a lot cleaner honestly ?
I am content with my setup. I may end up adding a Maximus-3 hook anchor or flat link eventually but it’s honestly not a priority. This setup gets the job done and I like it just fine.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I am content with my setup. I may end up adding a Maximus-3 hook anchor or flat link eventually but it’s honestly not a priority. This setup gets the job done and I like it just fine.
factor 55 makes all kinds of different hooks as you probably know their website is really good it shows a lot of different hooks

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
factor 55 makes all kinds of different hooks as you probably know their website is really good it shows a lot of different hooks
Dude are you one of those folks who has a hard time understanding nuances and needs things spelled out for you? He thinks his setup looks fine. No need for additional links of what you think is best. Comes across as overbearing as in “I think this is better and you should do it.” Clearly he’s not interested and appreciates his setup.

Sponsored

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Few mods. Thanks to DV8. Many more to come. Removed the stock fenders. Installed inner fenders front and rear. Thanks to Transonic Customs matching the paint with bright white and firecracker red. Installation experience was superb. Waiting till the weather to warm up a little to continue adding more. :time:

18C33860-DBFB-4256-BDA9-29A7D59A6460.jpeg
Beautiful! Where did you get your front bumper? It looks awesome!

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
Working on a deal with Farrish here in VA. Hoping we can get to the right number tomorrow so I can put my order in and join y’all! I was leaning towards the Mojito but something about the white rubi with the red and black accents was calling. Sat in a white one tonight while getting my trade appraised thinking yeah, I could get used to this!
Sponsored