Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good Moto! Where is that, Big Bear? Have you done Cleghorn or Pilot Rock yet? It's near you.
Yeah thats holcomb trail most of those pictures. I have done those! I took those this weekend actually Cleghorn to pilot rock up to the bars in arrowhead lol. I did a lot of these trail on my dual sport first before I had my jeep. Deep creek is one of my favorite spots to go to and chill. Im always lookin for new places to offroad too!
Sponsored

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
Yeah thats holcomb trail most of those pictures. I have done those! I took those this weekend actually Cleghorn to pilot rock up to the bars in arrowhead lol. I did a lot of these trail on my dual sport first before I had my jeep. Deep creek is one of my favorite spots to go to and chill. Im always lookin for new places to offroad too!
Awesome. I have you been to Devils hole in Willow Creek? It's the back side of Deep Creek I think. T-9 crossing in Willow Creek is a cool place to hang out and have lunch also. Watch the trout swim around.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome. I have you been to Devils hole in Willow Creek? It's the back side of Deep Creek I think. T-9 crossing in Willow Creek is a cool place to hang out and have lunch also. Watch the trout swim around.
I have not been there. Do you have to continue up the deep creek trail? I dont think mine will make it up there yet with my tires. I havent even attempted that part on my bike haha. Id like to go check that place out though. If you go up there a lot let me know Id like to join if Im free

DatsunX3

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Sport S - Ordered
Just noticed this thread! Ill throw some of mine up here. I need some bigger tires, all you guys with the 35s and 37s makin me jealous!

0C0E16D7-6859-4C25-8904-967B5B375E54.jpeg
What lift do you have? Are you using a sway bar disconnect? Your articulation seems good.
Thanks,
Dale

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I have not been there. Do you have to continue up the deep creek trail? I dont think mine will make it up there yet with my tires. I havent even attempted that part on my bike haha. Id like to go check that place out though. If you go up there a lot let me know Id like to join if Im free

Here is a video of my JLUR up there when it was stock. Also my son's JK Willy. Easy trail to those two locations. Moderate if you actually go down the Hill at Devils Hole. Some people park at the top of the hill. You can see in the video. But still not to hard. Just pick a good line. You should be fine, just air down a bit. There are harder trails up there, but most of the path to all of the offshoots are easy. Don't go further than T-9 crossing though, it gets hard. The crossing of T-9 is a cool spot to check out. We should definitely hit some trails. See if we can drag @Csward12 with us. Haha.

Come on Csward12, let's go already! Haha.

Sponsored

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Willow Creek starts up in Arrowhead. Then goes all over. The other side of the Creek in Devils hole I think is the backside of Deep Creek .

Csward12

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Occupation
Law Enforcement
It’s set. 11/24 it is!!!!!

Here is a video of my JLUR up there when it was stock. Also my son's JK Willy. Easy trail to those two locations. Moderate if you actually go down the Hill at Devils Hole. Some people park at the top of the hill. You can see in the video. But still not to hard. Just pick a good line. You should be fine, just air down a bit. There are harder trails up there, but most of the path to all of the offshoots are easy. Don't go further than T-9 crossing though, it gets hard. The crossing of T-9 is a cool spot to check out. We should definitely hit some trails. See if we can drag @Csward12 with us. Haha.

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
It’s T-6 crossing, not T-9. I always mix it up.

Sponsored

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase

Right on gives me a little more confidence haha

Drabon74

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Yukon, 2001 Toyota 4Runner 4x4, 2015 Mustang GT
Well, the dealer is on the right track but what that is, is iron fragments that have become embedded in the paint. (Based on your semi decent pic)

Especially, when vehicles are transported via rail car you see this. Tint tiny pieces of iron come up from the train tracks and embed in the paint.
Yes, this can happen with truck transports also, but the issue is not as pronounced.

Anyway, you really see the tiny embedded fragments after they rust and turn rust color. These rust colored fragments are particularly visible, on a white / light color vehicle.

You can remove these fragments with a clay bar. Sure, you can have some fragments that are to far in to remove but for the most part, the clay bar will remove them.
TRY IronX. MADE BY CARPRO, then clay bar if needed. That is usually tiny brake pad particles that burned into the clear coat when the pads were seating. Seen it many times detailing cars.

jconli1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Emergency Comms, Music
Vehicle Showcase
Just noticed this thread! Ill throw some of mine up here...
Oh, MAAAAN... I've been on the fence the last couple of months about replacing my trusty 160k Honda Element AWD and my Fiat 124 roadster with one soft-top JL.

Been lurking on here for a while... so many Rubicons and heavy modifications wherever you look. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but my dream rig is a white base-model sport (maybe just the anti-spin rear), stock black wheels, a subtle lift, some lights, and call it good.

These pix are just fantastic... Jeep might owe you a spiff here very shortly.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Oh, MAAAAN... I've been on the fence the last couple of months about replacing my trusty 160k Honda Element AWD and my Fiat 124 roadster with one soft-top JL.

Been lurking on here for a while... so many Rubicons and heavy modifications wherever you look. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but my dream rig is a white base-model sport (maybe just the anti-spin rear), stock black wheels, a subtle lift, some lights, and call it good.

These pix are just fantastic... Jeep might owe you a spiff here very shortly.
Thanks man, everyone does have rubicons haha. You wont be dissapointed switching to one Ill tell you that! I love it
Sponsored