Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

I have seen a few with the grill painted black and it looked good. I will be spraying mine myself again like it did on my JK with rattle can of that textured paint. It cam out looking really good
Jammer - thanks for the quick reply. I'll give it a shot
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Jammer - thanks for the quick reply. I'll give it a shot
Screenshot_20180608-090326_Gallery.jpg
here's a picture of the can that we used. It took about three of them also here's a picture of one that's been painted on the JL but it's not textured here's a picture of my JK that we rattle can with the texture I like to textured better

Screenshot_20180608-090349_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180608-090410_Gallery.jpg

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

Your rig is really nice. Class. Thanks

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Your rig is really nice. Class. Thanks
I only have 33 thousand miles on it and 12 payments left and I will own it not the bank lol. Everyone ask me why would you get rid of it if it's almost paid off and low miles and I said I made the mistake of driving a new JL that's all it takes. We had to custom order one

ring_zero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting-Gray JLUR
I only have 33 thousand miles on it and 12 payments left and I will own it not the bank lol. Everyone ask me why would you get rid of it if it's almost paid off and low miles and I said I made the mistake of driving a new JL that's all it takes. We had to custom order one
Ha!! My friends asked me the exact same question! :cwl:

My 2015 JKU has 20K miles on it and I own it out-right. I too made the mistake of driving a new JL while at the dealership having maintenance done on my JKU. Some may disagree but to me the JKU and JLU are completely different vehicles.

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Ha!! My friends asked me the exact same question! :cwl:

My 2015 JKU has 20K miles on it and I own it out-right. I too made the mistake of driving a new JL while at the dealership having maintenance done on my JKU. Some may disagree but to me the JKU and JLU are completely different vehicles.
Yes that 8-speed transmission drives nothing like my JK doesñ hug g1ar

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I ordered my JL today. I ordered one about 2 months ago but before it got here I had to cancel it for personal reasons. I had to get all my finances running smoothagain after having 3 payments on vehicles. I had just bought my daughter a new car for Christmas and had to put her first and get her something nice and dependable since she'll be going off to college a year from now. Part of being a parent and a good dad putting her first. No problem just delayed about a month and we're back on track now like I said got it order today. They said probably take about 9 weeks. It's not like I'm driving a piece of junk LOL. I'm getting 27.000 on my trade. 2014 sport Unlimited with only 33,000 miles on it.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Did you get a soft top or take the hardtop off in the photo ? I thought about doing the Dual top option but I don't want to ride around with a soft top 5 months in the summer. People I know that have soft tops say it to loud with mud tires for them. I'm the same way I probably wouldn't like the road noise so I didn't do the dual option.I will probably get the ratchet straps like some are doing

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
C77D7761-DFD4-4B84-9F35-96949150AB20.jpeg
Just put on these Rough Country Cubes and hood light bar yesterday. Not too bad of an install and they look great
I hope someone comes out with the pillar brackets to hold a light bar on top soon

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
bet that took a while to do. just taping every thing off took a while i bet

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
016B04BD-EB42-464B-90BA-AB0F5BC8670F.jpeg
Wife drove me to dinner at the DC Trump International hotel tonight. The valet liked her JLU Sahara and parked it by the door with the other high end rides instead of down in the garage.