swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Picked mine up yesterday, ordered 3/24! Covert in Austin was fantastic.

Now I need to figure out if I want 35s or 37s..

Honestly wish I'd gone with a black top but I'm in TX and I figured having a black top would just fade fast and make the entire car hot. I plan on running a Trektop as soon as they're available. Kinda feels like I'm driving the milk mans truck.

First Jeep, mostly built race cars in the past. There are way too many wheel/tire size choices.

edit: Oh, yeah, won't lie, I looked for a gas and hood release button inside the car when I picked it up.. :idea:

31747814_10155537196668946_4711650007852253184_o.jpg

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Ordered ocean blue... had it for 24hrs..... but I just loved this guy daytona jeep built for jeep week..... cant wait to personalize it!!!! In loooove....

Screenshot_20180502-182536.png

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Couldn't wait for the other colors to become available, but I'm happy I chose white.
DSC_0963.JPG
That's why the last 15 years me and my wife and now my daughter have nothing but white Vehicles. once you get white it's hard to change colors doesn't show dirt or scratches

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
So many people are going with the Mopar beadlocks dealers really selling a lot of those are so expensive I can't find anybody in my city that will change flats and take the bead locks off and break them down in Dallas-Fort Worth

EROCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
That's why the last 15 years me and my wife and now my daughter have nothing but white Vehicles. once you get white it's hard to change colors doesn't show dirt or scratches
These points plus they are cool and easy to see.

When I lived in the desert the difference in touching a white car vs a black car in midday sun was insane. Everything is hot there but one would cause burns.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I had a friend that had a black boat as crazy as it sounds but he did you could not even walk on the boat and barefooted in the Cove or anywhere it was so hot that black fiberglass would burn your feet

Sponsored

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLUR, Bright White
Occupation
Aircraft Industrial Engineer for the DoD
Vehicle Showcase
5B1BDF81-76CE-4CA5-A633-E5BE1CFAC3D5.jpeg
8E11983B-DCE6-4D8C-8F2D-9D2954092559.jpeg
Picked her up today

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Looks really good did you order it or find it on the lot there are sure a lot of people ordering and finding them on the lot in the white with the black top and white fenders. I wonder why so many people aren't doing the black fenders ?

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
So many people are going with the Mopar beadlocks dealers really selling a lot of those are so expensive I can't find anybody in my city that will change flats and take the bead locks off and break them down in Dallas-Fort Worth
Do it yourself thats the beauty of having beadlock wheels. Other than balancing I do it all myself and don't rely on the tire shops to mess up my wheels.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Do it yourself thats the beauty of having beadlock wheels. Other than balancing I do it all myself and don't rely on the tire shops to mess up my wheels.
I do not know how to fix a flat saying it down with a machine put a patch on you got to drill through get the steel belt out of the way sorry I would trust myself to do that and put my family in the Jeep. I would rather know somebody that does it every day for a living did it just my opinion though everyone has their own opinion

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I do not know how to fix a flat saying it down with a machine put a patch on you got to drill through get the steel belt out of the way sorry I would trust myself to do that and put my family in the Jeep. I would rather know somebody that does it every day for a living did it just my opinion though everyone has their own opinion
Everyone does have their own opinion and I trust myself with my vehicles more than I do anyone working a 9-5 just trying to get home for the day. You would be shocked at the vehicles that come into my shop that had critical parts from a lift kits missing(like brake line extensions, and subframe bolts loose.) The first of the two would have snapped a brake line if they ever went on a trail and "flexed" it, and the second they let leave the shop with the vehicle feeling like it driving down a city street covered in ice. Both were "reputable" shops....
My first car (when I was 16) I took in to have a rear brake job done... Well they installed the brake pads backward and let me drive it home. Not more than 100 yards from the shop I turned around due to the metal on metal sound and lack of brakes. Since then nobody touches my vehicles unless it's a body shop or a tire shop for balancing, even with the balancing I have weights falling off before I even put them on the vehicle.:headbang:
Sponsored