BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club

harleygrl3

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport JL
Those are the 33's or 285/75R17 on stock rims. They ride great and we had no rubbing issues with 4 adults in it. It will probably never see any real off roading so i can't comment on how well they would do there.
Just got our Unlimited Sport a few weeks ago and LOVE IT! We want to put 33's on it before we put a lift, but we were told we couldn't? Interesting.....that came from the dealership as well. so that's probably why. Seeing these pics has me super excited to get my tires though! See ya' down the road!

ResqFE

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited
We have a Sport Unlimited and added the Rubicon 33s..... no issues. I do have Rubicon shocks/springs going on for the extra height down the road.

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Just saw this thread
Bright white

D0E4551E-905F-4FCA-9523-9069FDE57A97.jpeg
How do those factor things work on the winch when you need to hook up to something ? Instead of the hook you have the d- ring hooked up to it as i can see. so how do you hook up to something to pull it or pull your self out since there is not a hook on it ?

Sponsored

Jeepnick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma pro
How do those factor things work on the winch when you need to hook up to something ? Instead of the hook you have the d- ring hooked up to it as i can see. so how do you hook up to something to pull it or pull your self out since there is not a hook on it ?
The d ring works the same a the hook would

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLUR, Bright White
Occupation
Aircraft Industrial Engineer for the DoD
Vehicle Showcase

Jeepnick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma pro
So just unscrew the pin in the D ring and hook it up like the hook ? Seems like that would be more secure and better
Yes
I had bought it for my scrambler about 4 years ago and never used it. Using the stock steel bumpers without a good place to put the hook I thought it was the best option
Sponsored