BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club

Blanco Willys

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Went out to Browns Camp, Tillamook, OR this past Sunday!
Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club 107CB54D-AB79-4AB9-AD38-4278A85527FC
Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club 107CB54D-AB79-4AB9-AD38-4278A85527FC
Also, I just found a photo from the dealership when we bought it August 15, 2020! No miles on it, and all the interior wrap still on!
Of course, knowing what a Jeep is made for we took it out the next day with the entire top off so it has never been 100% dust freešŸ˜‚
2/1.5 Teraflex spacer lift would do justice in this beaut

rockclimber

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Purchasing Assistant
Vehicle Showcase
2/1.5 Teraflex spacer lift would do justice in this beaut
Thanks for the reply!

Iā€™ve been looking into lifts for awhile now and canā€™t decide on one! We get on the trails about once a month or so and do little bit of everything. Especially mud. Definitely want about 2.5ā€ from a suspension lift kit while staying at a reasonable price. Iā€™d appreciate any recommendations!

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Thanks for the reply!

Iā€™ve been looking into lifts for awhile now and canā€™t decide on one! We get on the trails about once a month or so and do little bit of everything. Especially mud. Definitely want about 2.5ā€ from a suspension lift kit while staying at a reasonable price. Iā€™d appreciate any recommendations!
I like Clayton Off Road. Their lift kits are complete (!!!) and of good quality. I had theirs on two Jeeps so far. Get the lower maintenance version you donā€™t need to grease. Tire size is the big question. Front drive shafts (Adams or Tom Woods) recommended if lift is more than some height.

rockclimber

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Purchasing Assistant
Vehicle Showcase
I like Clayton Off Road. Their lift kits are complete (!!!) and of good quality. I had theirs on two Jeeps so far. Get the lower maintenance version you donā€™t need to grease. Tire size is the big question. Front drive shafts (Adams or Tom Woods) recommended if lift is more than some height.
Thanks! Definitely at the top of my list now!

Sponsored

NYJeepGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Thanks for the reply!

I think this is a great comparison:

Personally, Iā€™d go with the AES 2.5 Dualsport RT or the Dynatrac Endurosport 2. Or possibly a Teraflex. Not sure if thatā€™s more than you wanted to spend, but thatā€™s the way Iā€™d go.

rockclimber

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Purchasing Assistant
Vehicle Showcase
I think this is a great comparison:

Personally, Iā€™d go with the AES 2.5 Dualsport RT or the Dynatrac Endurosport 2. Or possibly a Teraflex. Not sure if thatā€™s more than you wanted to spend, but thatā€™s the way Iā€™d go.
Thanks for the input! Iā€™ll look into each of them and that Dynatrac one looked pretty close to what I want. Iā€™ve also heard of using rubi suspension and getting a spacer lift for increased clearance so that may be an option as well.

calvinf1

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU North Edition
Thanks for the input! Iā€™ll look into each of them and that Dynatrac one looked pretty close to what I want. Iā€™ve also heard of using rubi suspension and getting a spacer lift for increased clearance so that may be an option as well.
That is essentially what I did. Rubicon suspension with 1" teraflex spacer in the front and .5" in the rear. More than happy with the stock ride. I do have steel bumpers in the front and rear.

Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club 20210804_195425

on Stock with 1/2" spacer in the front
Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club 20210714_173943

Last edited:

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
I agree with @Clayton offroad. I have the 2.5 overland lift and it is great.

rockclimber

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Purchasing Assistant
Vehicle Showcase
That is essentially what I did. Rubicon suspension with 1" teraflex spacer in the front and .5" in the rear. More than happy with the stock ride. I do have steel bumpers in the front and rear.

on Stock
Looks great! What was the increase in height from the ground to the bottom of the frame?

Sponsored

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club GPTempDownload (5).JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club 9EE6EDDE-6FA0-45B1-B943-87EE5C5CCC27.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club GPTempDownload (4).JPG

Little bit of night time exploring.

Deke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 6.7

Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club IMG_7565

on Stock with 1/2" spacer in the front
Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club IMG_7565
@calvinf1
What mud flaps are those? I'm looking for something that will work with MOPAR rock rail steps.
Sponsored