Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club campin

Went camping around Williams AZ.

Sponsored

Boondoggler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Did you ever do the upgrade? If so, which did you go with; DeeZee or ARB BASE Rack?
Really like the BASE Rack, but am finding so little info on people with installation experience.

Thanks; I'm looking to upgrade myself, hence the question. I've got the Mopar cross bars currently, but they didn't hold up well on my trip to Big Bend. Thinking of either the DeeZee or ARB Base Rack; I like the lower profile of each

Vrrooom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
2021 JLU Sport Altitude.

Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club jl white times 5

Jeep looks great, love the white and black accents. What bull bar is that on the bumper? DO you have a link? And for the wind deflector on the hood; do you like it? Any negatives? Does it help?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Vrrooom

That Stone Guard is a..
Bushwacker 14093 Trail Armor Hood Stone Guard Black Textured Finish, 1-Piece for 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL, 2 and 4-Door .

Read sturdy, well made, NO branding LOGO on it. The fit is excellent and the tape (3M) is excellent.

You install that deflector ... with that tape ....and it is not going anywhere. I put one on 30,000+ miles ago / many months and it looks like / is still attached like new.

Helps a bit with bugs on windshield prevention and for sure keeps stones from chipping hood paint.. Gives upfront black contrast and looks very good.

Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club mmm

Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club Screenshot_20190926-010610_OneDrive

Vrrooom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
@Vrrooom

That Stone Guard is a..
Bushwacker 14093 Trail Armor Hood Stone Guard Black Textured Finish, 1-Piece for 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL, 2 and 4-Door .

Read sturdy, well made, NO branding LOGO on it. The fit is excellent and the tape (3M) is excellent.

You install that deflector ... with that tape ....and it is not going anywhere. I put one on 30,000+ miles ago / many months and it looks like / is still attached like new.

Helps a bit with bugs on windshield prevention and for sure keeps stones from chipping hood paint.. Gives upfront black contrast and looks very good.

mmm.jpg

Screenshot_20190926-010610_OneDrive.jpg
That looks great. How much does it help with bugs? Did you notice a significant difference before and after? I'm not worried about stones as much as I was debating between putting PPF on the front half of the hood, but I'm also trying to solve for the very vertical windshield- bugs, stone chips, etc. Also, is there any noticeable change in wind noise for better or worse with the deflector?
Sponsored