BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Are those the Oracle black series tail lights? I just got some a couple weeks ago and when they arrived I discovered that the led hourglass is impossible to see in daylight and the rest of it is extremely dim so hopefully they’ll replace them.
How dim are yours? Mine seem fine in the day
Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club D6374B9E-9EA8-4ED7-825A-0EBFED2A698A
Sponsored

rockclimber

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Purchasing Assistant
Vehicle Showcase
Nope, they’re just some eBay specials. I’ve had them on for over a year and they’ve been fine thus far. I think they cost me $70 for the set.
Wow! The Oracle ones (that arrived broken) were $270!!

rockclimber

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Purchasing Assistant
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club D6374B9E-9EA8-4ED7-825A-0EBFED2A698A
Oh yeah that’s exactly what mine look like! You should definitely be able to see more red in the hourglass part so I called extreme terrain who I ordered them from and they told me to call Oracle who told me to take a video of the issue so I’m waiting for a sunny day to show how dim they are.

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Oh yeah that’s exactly what mine look like! You should definitely be able to see more red in the hourglass part so I called extreme terrain who I ordered them from and they told me to call Oracle who told me to take a video of the issue so I’m waiting for a sunny day to show how dim they are.
Let me know how it goes! I figured it was normal since they’re smoked. Can still see it decently however about as well as the stock halogens to be entirely honest. But that’s not saying much.

rockclimber

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Purchasing Assistant
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club 72ADD79A-8CB2-4215-8A6F-511D2DD6B736
This is one of the photos Oracle has on their website for this product and it looks like a sunny day but they might be in front of a garage so sunlight isn’t shining directly on them but I think they should be this bright.

Sponsored

rockclimber

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Purchasing Assistant
Vehicle Showcase
Let me know how it goes! I figured it was normal since they’re smoked. Can still see it decently however about as well as the stock halogens to be entirely honest. But that’s not saying much.
Yeah I hope they’re meant to be brighter and I’ll let you know what they say!

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
Love the white, Here is mine just got the Rubi axles installed with Nitto 37 and Nomad wheels. Lift is an @clayton off-road 2.5 overland lift. Hope to take it out mountain biking today to see how it likes the dirt.

IMG_4449.jpg

IMG_4451.jpg

Last edited:

Bumps Ahead

First Name
Valerie & Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ontherocks4x4.org
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Happy Wife, Happy Life....
Vehicle Showcase
What offset are you running for the Kelso wheels? Also, do you have a picture from behind to show how much they poke out?
-18, but you can also order with a zero offset.....I wanted that, but failed to order that way, however been happy with them this way as well, been off on some decent trails and very little rubbing if at all, here is the Black Rhino site, you want the 5x127 bolt pattern https://www.blackrhinowheels.com/off-road-wheels-rims-kelso.php

Last pic, don't hold me to it, did my best to take a pic directly above while wife held tape measure.....seems to stick out roughly 2"

Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club IMG_2789

Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club IMG_2790

Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club IMG_2791

Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club IMG_2792

Sponsored

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
-18, but you can also order with a zero offset.....I wanted that, but failed to order that way, however been happy with them this way as well, been off on some decent trails and very little rubbing if at all, here is the Black Rhino site, you want the 5x127 bolt pattern https://www.blackrhinowheels.com/off-road-wheels-rims-kelso.php

Last pic, don't hold me to it, did my best to take a pic directly above while wife held tape measure.....seems to stick out roughly 2"
Thank you for the detailed pictures! I'm debating the 0 vs -18 and keep going back and forth between the two.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I finally get to play! JLURD on an AEV 2.5” dualsport. Had Coopers on order for over two months and decided to switch to the Baja Boss MT and am very happy with them.
Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club AE6D8223-C669-4A48-A538-6C9325A3FFF0
Looks great :like: