Sponsored

Bright White JLUR with white top and black fenders?

Scott2.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Does anyone have a pic of a white JLUR with a body-colored top and black fenders? I'm thinking of forgoing the white fenders to break up the white a little, but can't find pictures. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

JonW

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.socallx.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8, 2006 Toyota PreRunner, Researching a JL
I've been thinking about the white color combos a bunch as well. My thought on it is that you can easily and fairly cheaply add black fenders if you decided you didn't like the white ones, but going the other way after the fact would be much more expensive. Another thought I had was to go black top, but have the 3rd window frame area painted white.

WhiteSides.png

Patsloft

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
Clubs

89601E4C-A36F-4980-B094-317E894FBF09.jpeg
I've been thinking about the white color combos a bunch as well. My thought on it is that you can easily and fairly cheaply add black fenders if you decided you didn't like the white ones, but going the other way after the fact would be much more expensive. Another thought I had was to go black top, but have the 3rd window frame area painted white.

WhiteSides.png
Exactly what I thought so I got the black hard top and painted fenders

WhiteSides.png
My thoughts exactly and why I went with the black hard top and painted fenders

OP
OP

Scott2.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
89601E4C-A36F-4980-B094-317E894FBF09.jpeg

Exactly what I thought so I got the black hard top and painted fenders

My thoughts exactly and why I went with the black hard top and painted fenders
Black top with white fenders seems to be a fairly common configuration, but I'm trying to visualize the opposite way around. I think a white top will be pricier and harder to source after the fact.

OP
OP

Scott2.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Never mind, I don't know why I didn't think of this before but I just started searching new ones on Autotrader. I think I like the black fenders. Gives the illusion that the wheel wells are even bigger, making it look aggressive IMO.

1eeb56017960473da96f31be5d1d9814.jpg

Sponsored

Tannerdc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ7 upgraded (?) to a 2020 JLUR
First pic is stock white w white top and black fenders. Second pic is w soft top and upgraded 35"s. Personally, I like both white and black fenders. The white fenders look really clean and go great with the white hard top and the black fenders looks rugged and go great with the black top...in my opinion. Hope this helps.

3fE0A+3OQ%S2+D4VG8nEZw.jpg

IMG_0864.JPG

zoepup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
0E584E83-8A35-4890-B55C-FE83859E4D57.jpeg

We did black top and fenders. Not a day goes by that some stranger doesn’t walk up and say wow

JeepNYak

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Has anyone seen bright white with the painted black fenders? Ive seen sets for sell & wonder what it would look like

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
I think that would look good. I decided on white after I saw the Willys with the black grille. Mine has a lot of the white broken up on it.

I saw a JK Willys a couple of days ago in traffic. The very top of the roof was painted black, the side panels and back panel vertical surfaces where painted white. It was probably and easy fix for a scratched up rood top, but it looked good. I’m surprised that Jeep doesn’t offer textured white as an option. Or a textured tan in a shade like FDE.
Sponsored