OP

dchant

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep grand cherokee
After picking up my Jeep last week I’m so glad I wasn’t able to change the color. The white looks so good. This isn’t my first white vehicle and it’s the color I wanted. I just panicked after reading the yellowing grill posts but I’ve made peace with it. Seems like if it does happen, warranty covers a re paint and seems to be fine after that. Hopefully Jeep secretly fixed the problem :fingerscrossed:

Here she is 2020 Jlu rubicon

A53FE732-B71F-4730-BF01-6CA39529BAED.jpeg
Sponsored

Chemy350

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
After picking up my Jeep last week I’m so glad I wasn’t able to change the color. The white looks so good. This isn’t my first white vehicle and it’s the color I wanted. I just panicked after reading the yellowing grill posts but I’ve made peace with it. Seems like if it does happen, warranty covers a re paint and seems to be fine after that. Hopefully Jeep secretly fixed the problem :fingerscrossed:

Here she is 2020 Jlu rubicon

A53FE732-B71F-4730-BF01-6CA39529BAED.jpeg
Did you swap out your front blinkers? Mine have some yellow on them and I hate it... I love the clear look.

Sponsored

KeithM

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 06 Duramax, e39 Touring
Occupation
Software
Feb 2019 build - grille was slightly off from day 1. Wasn’t enough for me not to take delivery. Fenders were perfect. Paint looks exactly the same 6 months later (well taken care of) but I’m keeping a close eye on it.

Sponsored

Sippican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you get that steel bumper on ur Sahara
Its a Spartacus from Rugged Ridge. I also got the Winch plate, but the instructions called for cutting off part of the frame support. I stopped right there.....Got one from Rusty's....fit perfect with the Warn 8000

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
My 2018 has had the grill and all the fenders replaced and painted! Pretty much anything plastic starting turning yellow by 6-7 thousand miles.
Sponsored