Sponsored

Break Down - Service Electronic Throttle Control and Stability Control

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
It just happened with my 2023 yesterday with 9K miles. Turned it off and when pressing the ignition switch to try to restart/reset it a few times it would rev super high. I then cycled it several times and now it is fine, but I was planning on doing a summer road trip but have lost confidence it to be safe. Wlll see if any fuses are loose this morning. Any more info on this? Now it sucks having a car you cant trust
If you plan to bring this concern to the attention of a dealership and want our support, we're happy to help. Please send a private message to discuss further.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Sponsored

First Name
Ney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2020 3.6L
Hello, aparently because of a loose ground wire all this lights came on. ESS doesn´t work (both batteries where changed recently). I haven´t notice anything wrong with my jeep regarding power of arnything else. This lights have been ON for about 5 month now. Any ideas of what can it be?

Also I am looking to clear all this lights, (I am an android user) what OBD2 system you recommend me just to read/clear codes? Will it work to clear all this lights?

2019 JEEP WRANGLER JLU SPORT 3.6L

THANKS!!

20230322_174346.jpg

CodeRed

First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 chevy pick up 4x4, '09 997.1 turbo MT coupe
Not regarding the warning light for the electronic throttle...but make sure not to run so low on fuel or you might have the C4 high pressure fuel pump explode too, good luck!

ChubbyUnicorn

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Network Engineer
I just had this happen to me shortly after filling the tank on my 2020 Ecodiesel. Limp mode with Service Electronic Stability Control and Service Electronic Throttle Control. First lights I've ever had. I thought I was one of the lucky ones. Hopefully this isn't the start of a long issue.
Sponsored