• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Brand New Warn Zeon Winch 12-S

Nickb1907

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 4XE
THIS WAS A SCAM, SOMEONE HACKED MY ACCOUNT AND LOCKED ME OUT. I DIDNT KNOW THEY USED IT TO POST A FAKE MARKETPLACE AD. I'M LEAVING THIS UP FOR AWARENESS.

Jeep Wrangler JL Brand New Warn Zeon Winch 12-S 1677601673022

Brand new (box opened to take the attached pictures) Warn Zeon 12,000-pound winch with a synthetic line.
$700 shipped.

Jeep Wrangler JL Brand New Warn Zeon Winch 12-S 11
Jeep Wrangler JL Brand New Warn Zeon Winch 12-S 1
Jeep Wrangler JL Brand New Warn Zeon Winch 12-S 3

Jeep Wrangler JL Brand New Warn Zeon Winch 12-S 2
Sponsored

Last edited:

CenTX JPR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 05 TJR 6spd
Now that's a hell of a deal! Can't imagine what the shipping $$ will be.

DirectHit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
We will see
Now that's a hell of a deal! Can't imagine what the shipping $$ will be.
If I actually get it, I have a strong suspicion his account was hacked. (my fault for ignoring key signs) We shall see.

Sponsored

EcoRubicon

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Construction
We will see

If I actually get it, I have a strong suspicion his account was hacked. (my fault for ignoring key signs) We shall see.
This has been rampant lately, same thing almost happened to me where the guy "digitally" sharpied on the username and then refused to take anything but Zelle. It was a member that had hundreds of posts and then had his account hacked. Scary stuff and has to be someone familiar with Jeeps. Hope it works out for you, or that you atleast have some backup like Paypal Goods/Services. Be careful y'all!

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
I was someone who was hacked before and the scammers changed my password and email to lock me out of my account. Fortunately admin took care of it, but not before they successfully scammed at least one person. This looks eerily similar.

EcoRubicon

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Construction
Never has it been more undetectable. Paypal goods/services will be the go to regardless of how safe it seems at this point. Sadly, it seems to be a member or atleast someone knowledgeable. I had no luck reverse image searching, so they could even be genuine pictures of products they never intend on shipping. The hacker that is, not the OP.

OP
OP

Nickb1907

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 4XE
my account got hacked....didnt know they posted a winch using my information. Sorry to anyone that got taken....Got their IP address and email if anyone wants to send them a bag of dicks.

Jeep Wrangler JL Brand New Warn Zeon Winch 12-S 1677600640857

Sponsored

jromanmd

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
How in the hell are we supposed to send them a bag of dicks? Where do we get those? Miami? SF? :like:

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

How in the hell are we supposed to send them a bag of dicks? Where do we get those? Miami? SF? :like:
you can buy them online. I sent w bag of gummie dix to an ahole i know lol. “Happy Birthday. Eat a bag of dicks!” Lol
Sponsored