First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
So the Mrs. jumped the gun on these bumpers and we are selling them. I literally unpacked them, de-greased them and they are sitting on my garage floor awaiting install.
NOTE: the rear bumper does not have a spare tire notch because we don't run a spare so you need to know what tire size you have and if it is sitting up high enough to run the bumper. A tire relocation bracket or smaller tire should be fine. If you have any measurement questions just let me know and I can take some specific measurements since I am running this bumper on my Jeep as well.
NOTE: the front bumper comes with a cradle to run a winch and have the winch nestled down in the bumper. You can run up to a full size Warn winch with this bumper.

These sell for $450 for the rear and $550 for the front PLUS shipping on the Motobilt site. Asking $700 local pickup only. I'm willing to drive up to an hour to meet up.

00h0h_6jcvPoluxpuz_0CI0pO_1200x900.jpg
00A0A_9ve7P3p2gyYz_0CI0pO_1200x900.jpg
Advertisement

Last edited:

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Pharmacy Product Implementation Manager
So the Mrs. jumped the gun on these bumpers and we are selling them. I literally unpacked them, de-greased them and they are sitting on my garage floor awaiting install.
NOTE: the rear bumper does not have a spare tire notch because we don't run a spare so you need to know what tire size you have and if it is sitting up high enough to run the bumper. A tire relocation bracket or smaller tire should be fine. If you have any measurement questions just let me know and I can take some specific measurements since I am running this bumper on my Jeep as well.
NOTE: the front bumper comes with a cradle to run a winch and have the winch nestled down in the bumper. You can run up to a full size Warn winch with this bumper.

These sell for $450 for the rear and $550 for the front PLUS shipping on the Motobilt site. Asking $900 local pickup only. I'm willing to drive up to an hour to meet up.

View attachment 479428

View attachment 479429
We’re not going to be twinsies? Damn.

OP
OP
mgroeger

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I have them on my Jeep still :)

Horsemover

First Name
Jamie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / 1997 TJ 4.0
Great seller…Mike is a straight shooter.

OP
OP
mgroeger

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase