• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Brand New Super Bright Headlight and Reverse LED Bulbs

4Ava

First Name
KD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
For sale: Band new, in box, never opened.. for changing JL halogens to LED bulbs. Both sets are plug and play, has chip so there’s no flickering, no bulb out warnings. Perfect for the LED look with out the hassle. Located in Los Angeles for pickup or can be shipped.

-Headlight Revolution H13 S-V.4 (Supernova)
$150

-Headlight Revolution 1000 lumen reverse lights
$75

I can ship them for $5 each. If you buy both, I’ll ship for free.

I bought these two sets and installed them on my brand new 2020 JLUR. A month later, another set arrived in the mail from my uncle as a birthday present! He’s the one that suggested I put these on the Jeep, and I guess I forgot to tell him that I had already purchased a set and installed them

The reverse lights are as bright as headlights, amazing for nighttime vision whether you are backing up, or if you need extra light to do some camp setup. Headlights have a beautiful beam pattern as well as a perfectly sharp cutoff at the top.

There’s a bunch of YouTube videos if you want to see it. I’ll list a couple here to show beam patterns and comparisons.

Both are 6000k color

The first 3 pics is for the headlights and the last two are for the reverse lights.

Jeep Wrangler JL Brand New Super Bright Headlight and Reverse LED Bulbs 26185317-9C5E-4433-83E7-8CF4D78EB660

Jeep Wrangler JL Brand New Super Bright Headlight and Reverse LED Bulbs 6BDCD4DF-99D6-4B82-B66F-7A799804E128

Jeep Wrangler JL Brand New Super Bright Headlight and Reverse LED Bulbs A51C7F0D-1DD5-42C9-9335-8759D0255533

Jeep Wrangler JL Brand New Super Bright Headlight and Reverse LED Bulbs 931CB6A9-C0A8-4B4C-BC6F-A9C348C53AD3

Jeep Wrangler JL Brand New Super Bright Headlight and Reverse LED Bulbs AC2722A9-598F-47AC-A2A1-E7813B05D3F7
Sponsored