• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

North Carolina Brand new Rubicon rear calipers

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Brand new unused Mopar factory rear calipers, came with Rubicon Dana44 axles I upgraded to. Asking $100 for the pair.
They DO NOT come with the pads.

Will ship on your dime.

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg
Sponsored

PSDCJRCAL

First Name
Diesel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
What did you upgrade to? Worth it? Feel a big difference?

OP
OP
mgroeger

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
The Rubicon and Sahara both have the bigger brake calipers so that wasn't the upgrade. The upgrade came after destroying the Dana35 in the rear of the Sahara so we replaced the rear Dana35 and front Dana30 with the Rubicon Dana44 axles which have 4.10 gears and lockers. That's where the "upgrade" I referenced comes in.
In terms of brakes and braking there was no change in terms of off road ability we went waaaay up the chain because of the beefier axles, lockers and 4.10 gears.

Snickersbaby5

First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL, 1999 jeep Cherokee xj
Brand new unused Mopar factory rear calipers, came with Rubicon Dana44 axles I upgraded to. Asking $100 for the pair.
They DO NOT come with the pads.

Will ship on your dime.

Jeep Wrangler JL Brand new Rubicon rear calipers IMG_0876

Still available?