• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Illinois Brand New Rubicon 4Xe Front Steel Bumper

BumpDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
My new 4Xe was delivered yesterday and I’m removing the front steel bumper today. Keeping the fog lights. Asking $700. Far north Chicago suburbs. Will not consider shipping (yet). Let me know if you’re interested! Thanks!

BCE675F5-03C6-4347-B2AA-B62726FF819E.jpeg

7CF6FF29-C56A-4527-9D4A-3BCBC4EE026A.jpeg
Sponsored

jimmym1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My new 4Xe was delivered yesterday and I’m removing the front steel bumper today. Keeping the fog lights. Asking $700. Far north Chicago suburbs. Will not consider shipping (yet). Let me know if you’re interested! Thanks!

Jeep Wrangler JL Brand New Rubicon 4Xe Front Steel Bumper 7CF6FF29-C56A-4527-9D4A-3BCBC4EE026A

Jeep Wrangler JL Brand New Rubicon 4Xe Front Steel Bumper 7CF6FF29-C56A-4527-9D4A-3BCBC4EE026A
Damn, if my 4XE was delivered already, I'd snatch this up. I just don't have room to store it for now ;(

OP
OP
BumpDaddy

BumpDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Damn, if my 4XE was delivered already, I'd snatch this up. I just don't have room to store it for now ;(
Awww man - thanks for your interest. If I don't have any takers, I might be holding on to it for awhile! I'll let you know!

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
I may be interested.... I'll be sending you a PM.

Sponsored

LT1

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Hello Bump Daddy, have you sold your OEM front steel bumper you listed?

OP
OP
BumpDaddy

BumpDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Hi Fred! Unfortunately, I did sell the front bumper already. Still have the awesome Ironman RAID series rock rails if your interested in those, though. Giving them away for $500. Not sure if you have a Rubi or not, but if you want the Rubicon OEM rock rails instead, I have those too and you're welcome to just have them at no charge just to get them out of my garage. Thanks for your inquiry! - Paul

LT1

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Thanks for your time, and reply. Thanks for the offer on your parts. Going a different direction. Have a good week.
Sponsored