• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia Brand new Rancho 3.5 Sport Lift w/ RS9000 Shocks Non-Rubicon $600

tma777

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I have a brand new still in boxes Rancho 3.5 Lift Kit, this is the non-Rubicon lift and includes Rancho Geo Brackets and adjustable RS9000 shocks. I bought the lift and never installed it, decided to keep what I had. I am asking $600 for the lift and brackets. Local pickup in Spotsylvania/Fredericksburg, Va.

Jeep Wrangler JL Brand new Rancho 3.5 Sport Lift w/ RS9000 Shocks Non-Rubicon $600 Rancho 1

Jeep Wrangler JL Brand new Rancho 3.5 Sport Lift w/ RS9000 Shocks Non-Rubicon $600 Rancho 2

Jeep Wrangler JL Brand new Rancho 3.5 Sport Lift w/ RS9000 Shocks Non-Rubicon $600 Rancho 3

Jeep Wrangler JL Brand new Rancho 3.5 Sport Lift w/ RS9000 Shocks Non-Rubicon $600 Rancho Geo
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
tma777

tma777

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Perfect weekend project for someone!

DavidG

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
This would be a great weekend project but $700 is pretty much full price right now.

OP
OP
tma777

tma777

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
This would be a great weekend project but $700 is pretty much full price right now.
I’m open to offers, the lift new is $745 without the geo brackets which are another $175. I’m asking $700 for the lift with the brackets all new in the boxes and this is the lift with the adjustable 9000 shocks.

DavidG

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
I’m open to offers, the lift new is $745 without the geo brackets which are another $175. I’m asking $700 for the lift with the brackets all new in the boxes and this is the lift with the adjustable 9000 shocks.
Not trying to be an ass or disrespectful and having the geo brackets helps. Morris 4x4 has 10% off so that brings it down and it is 700 miles round trip to get them from you - so I'd probably have to give you a lot less than you would want to make it worth my time.

I was actually looking in the forums for some rubi springs to put on a with a cheap spacer kit just for a little extra clearance over ruts in sand when your post caught my eye.

Sponsored

OP
OP
tma777

tma777

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Not trying to be an ass or disrespectful and having the geo brackets helps. Morris 4x4 has 10% off so that brings it down and it is 700 miles round trip to get them from you - so I'd probably have to give you a lot less than you would want to make it worth my time.

I was actually looking in the forums for some rubi springs to put on a with a cheap spacer kit just for a little extra clearance over ruts in sand when your post caught my eye.
no worries, I get it and having to drive that far would definitely put a damper on any deal. I’m sure you’ll find a good deal closer to Charlotte, everyone I know heading to NC is going to the beach and when I go down there it’s to Wallace just outside of Wilmington.

OP
OP
tma777

tma777

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Price drop, $650 for the lift and geo brackets.

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
I think shipping would kill the deal, it’s 3 boxes and they aren’t light.
Damn that’s exactly what I need. I’m in Kansas and havent found a deal that good. I’m looking at 790 after tax or so

Sponsored

OP
OP
tma777

tma777

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
lil Christmas/New Years bump!

OP
OP
tma777

tma777

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I still think shipping would be a bear, the boxes weigh 52lbs, 22, lbs, and 18lbs. I sent you a PM.