• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

JLU (4DR) Brand New Premium Soft top JLU (4dr) NC Area

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
FOR SALE Black. Premium Soft top, tinted windows with Hardware still in the original Box. Never opened. Local Pickup in Greensboro NC area. $1695. PM me if interested. Thank you.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dadawada

First Name
Barrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited, 2020 Honda Goldwing Bagger
Occupation
Network Technology Executive
Vehicle Showcase
Brand New Black Premium Soft top, tinted windows with Hardware still in the original Box. Never opened. Local Pickup in Greensboro NC area. $2350. PM me if interested. Thank you.
I just picked up a JLUR white hardtop and thinking about putting a soft top on. Let me noodle on it. If it sells it sells.

BTW, I see we have similar taste in motorcycles...LOL.

PapaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
Following
(A little more than I want to pay though.)

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
I just picked up a JLUR white hardtop and thinking about putting a soft top on. Let me noodle on it. If it sells it sells.

BTW, I see we have similar taste in motorcycles...LOL.
PMed Dadawada

Valv910

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
I will be traveling to Miami area, then to San Jose, then Bend OR and back to NC. I can be "convinced" to haul it for anybody for the right "perks"....

OP
OP
vintage38

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
No longer available . Please delete post. Thanks
Sponsored