• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Arizona Brand New Mopar UD44 AdvanTek 4.88 Crate Axle

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Brand New Jeep Performance Parts UD44 AdvanTek 4.88 Crate Axle. This axle was special ordered and factory fresh, just arrived today. The JPP UD44 come with OEM ball joints but I am additionally including a new set of Dana-Spicer HD steel ball joints. (These Spicer HD steel ball joints sell for $400) Would prefer local pickup but will ship at buyers expense. $4400

View attachment 472669
Sponsored

RockinMarine

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL, Firecracker Red
Occupation
Retired Marine/ Techician for Disney
Can you provide more specs for this axle. Such as type of locker, with or without axles, brakes, etc. Or do you have any pictures of the Axle with the crate open ?

OP
OP

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can you provide more specs for this axle. Such as type of locker, with or without axles, brakes, etc. Or do you have any pictures of the Axle with the crate open ?

This JPP Crate Axle has an OEM locker, 4.88 gears, thick wall (3/8") axle tubes, NO FAD, Dana chromoly axle shafts with huge 1410 universal joints, increased ground clearance by 1/2" over stock Dana 44, HD iron diff cover and HD 1/4" mounting brackets. You would reuse your existing brakes. Does come with OEM ball joints but I am including an additional set of new Dana HD steel ball joints as well. (These sell for $400 by themselves. Please note: Dana HD ball joints DO NOT come pre-greased from the factory!) You also save sales tax and do not have to wait weeks for delivery...

I will take some pictures with the crate open later and post them.

benny_rt2

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 YJ - 1999 TJ - 2004 TJ
Just confirming the part # is 10047717 - knuckles, unit bearings, brakes etc not included, correct?
That's a pretty good price and bundled with the spice HD balljoints. ,Might be good time to upgrade to steel knuckles at same time.

OP
OP

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just confirming the part # is 10047717 - knuckles, unit bearings, brakes etc not included, correct?
That's a pretty good price and bundled with the spice HD balljoints. ,Might be good time to upgrade to steel knuckles at same time.

No, part number is Mopar/JPP 77072528 and comes with the Jeep branded diff cover. Same as Dana 10047717 except comes with OEM ball joints (I am including an additional set of Dany HD steel ball joints) and the Jeep branded diff cover instead of the Dana branded diff cover.

Yes, correct you reuse knuckles, unit bearings and brakes. A great time to upgrade to iron knuckles!

Sponsored

OP
OP

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Here are some pictures with the crate open:

Jeep Wrangler JL Brand New Mopar UD44 AdvanTek 4.88 Crate Axle IMG_2918

Jeep Wrangler JL Brand New Mopar UD44 AdvanTek 4.88 Crate Axle IMG_2917

Jeep Wrangler JL Brand New Mopar UD44 AdvanTek 4.88 Crate Axle IMG_2915

Pikete13

First Name
Norberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 rubicon sports
is it available in axles? Pls call me 5046699888

ML7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I have this exact axle on my '20 got it from a locker warranty after I had re-geared so it was less expense to put this in, I can say the clearance gained is noticeable, the control arms (with Rock Hard skids) are lower than the diff. The lack of FAD means switching between 2-4x is super quick and I do that a lot in winter at 9k ft. The knuckles are also thicker, I would say this is a good upgrade if you don't plan on going to 39-40" tires.
Sponsored