• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California BRAND NEW!! MetalCloak 1310 Front Driveshaft

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
$500 OBO Located in Monterey County
PM if you need shipped

I have a brand new, still in the box, Metal Cloak front drive shaft up for sale. Also includes Yoke, Hardware, and an MC sticker so you can Flex extra Hard :muscle::LOL:
Bought the full MC 2.5 RockSport and came to the conclusion that I did not need to install the driveshaft that it came with.

Fitment:
2 door and 4 door JLs from 2018 to current
2 door and 4 door JKs from 2012 to 2018 (Auto Trans ONLY!!)

If you are going with a lift above 2.5 inches, it is a requirement to add a new driveshaft to allow for the maximum distance of travel. More info at the link below:

https://metalcloak.com/jk-jl-front-driveshaft-auto-transmission.html

Jeep Wrangler JL BRAND NEW!! MetalCloak 1310 Front Driveshaft 20210619_104444[1]

Edit 1: Realized that I put the wrong link... so I fixed it
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Not to dump on your sale thread, but with the 2.5” MC lift, you will need to replace the front driveshaft if you wheel it moderately to aggressively. If it’s mall crawling or just bumpy dirt roads you might be OK with stock for a while. Any wheeling where you flex or especially droop the suspension, the front shaft will make contact with stuff as well as distort the rzeppa joint sooner or later causing it to fail because it’s won’t handle the more extreme angles from the new lift.

Ignore this if you like, and in that case good luck with your sale. It’s a good price.

OP
OP
CarmelValleyJL
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Not to dump on your sale thread, but with the 2.5” MC lift, you will need to replace the front driveshaft if you wheel it moderately to aggressively. If it’s mall crawling or just bumpy dirt roads you might be OK with stock for a while. Any wheeling where you flex or especially droop the suspension, the front shaft will make contact with stuff as well as distort the rzeppa joint sooner or later causing it to fail because it’s won’t handle the more extreme angles from the new lift.

Ignore this if you like, and in that case good luck with your sale. It’s a good price.
Hey Thunder, Not sensing any dumping bud đź‘Ť Yeah I hear what you're saying. Im no expert but I've had it at full flex and took a good look at everything. Didnt see anything crazy going on as far as rubbing. Maybe an eventually failure may occur but I'm no longer planning on wheeling her hard.

Im proud to own my jeep and tell people "point anywhere and it will take you" but recently my priorities have changed. I plan on letting her go soon here. So no more money pit or work going into it.

OP
OP
CarmelValleyJL
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Still available?
Shoot Im sorry. I sold this already and had it posted on a few different sites. This one just slipped my mind
Sponsored