• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Brand new in open box Edge forged 17s

moos

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Wanted to put the final nail in this. Everything was perfect. All BNIB as advertised. Packed extremely well, and weighed at 22.6 lbs with one of factory plastic rim protectors on it.

IMG_20200229_113256-02.jpeg

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

sorry, i came down with a stomach bug this week and have been crashing every day when i get home from work. too tired to do anything.

BuffaloBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler, 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 2020 JLUR Ecodiesel
Yes, very nice wheel! I like the design and the light weight. I so wish they were a +25mm. I searched the web for a wheel like that and found nothing this light or at such a good price.

Sponsored

BuffaloBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler, 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 2020 JLUR Ecodiesel
Extreme terrain has the mammoth boulder at 23 pounds and $172.
Am I looking at the right one on their site? The one I have up shows a -6mm offset. Many of the wheels on their site don’t seem to list the offset.

Moabed

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport s
Yes. I ordered the bead lock style at -6mm. I am not sure what else they have available. What tires are you looking to run?

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

please start a new thread for discussion of other wheels.

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

due to the cost of shipping 5 wheels and the packaging materials i am no longer shipping these out. i am down to two sets left and will only be selling them locally. thank you to those that did purchase them and worked with me on my payment conditions. :beer:

Sponsored

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
Great guy here. Just picked up a set of 5 and chatted with him for a while since he also has the rails I want on my Jeep. Got to see how these would look on the jeep with 35s and I think that is the way I'm going to go.

Can't wait to get these on my Jeep. Thanks so much!

RV Wrench

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Cherokee, 93 Wrangler, 19 Wrangler
Am I looking at the right one on their site? The one I have up shows a -6mm offset. Many of the wheels on their site don’t seem to list the offset.
The Mammoth is also a cast wheel. This guy is selling forged wheels.

One of my buddies was wheeling in the snow this last Fall and broke two cast wheels on the same short run up a hill. All the other guys in the group made it no problem. If you are gonna go cast, I wouldnt advise getting the lightest wheel.

GeepNee

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Altitude, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Do you still have a set available?