• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: JLU (4DR) Brand New In Box - JLU 4 Door Premium Soft Top

ketjupiter

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Rubicon, '21 Porsche Taycan 4s, '20 G550
Brand New In Box - JLU 4 Door Premium Soft top...Picking up my new Mojito Rubicon today and do not need the soft top. Located in Palm Beach County, Florida.

Price - $1400
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ketjupiter

ketjupiter

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Price dropped to $1,400 to get it out of my garage.

OP
OP
ketjupiter

ketjupiter

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B64FA14F-401A-4122-9E03-81F025E338FA.jpeg
Attached is pic of the box label. I checked inside and it’s the cloth soft top, with tinted windows

LoganDzwon

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I *might* be interested... depending on funds... if you still have it in -3-4 weeks. Posting so I don’t forget. I’m in Ft Laud.

OP
OP
ketjupiter

ketjupiter

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I *might* be interested... depending on funds... if you still have it in -3-4 weeks. Posting so I don’t forget. I’m in Ft Laud.
Still available. Shipping costs are very high, due to size/weight. So local is the best option. Keeping it in the box and moving to my storage unit. Keep me posted...

Sponsored

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
Still available. Shipping costs are very high, due to size/weight. So local is the best option. Keeping it in the box and moving to my storage unit. Keep me posted...
i'm interested in it. but won't have any free time to drive down and get it until between Christmas and new years. If you still have it around mid December let me know.

thanks

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
If this helps I was going to by one and have it shipped, I found if both the seller and buyer are close to a Grey Hound Bus station you can ship with them. Cost would be less than $200 from anywhere in the US. I ended up finding one local

Paul in Atlanta

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2018, 1997 4Runner
Brand New In Box - JLU 4 Door Premium Soft top...Picking up my new Mojito Rubicon today and do not need the soft top. Located in Palm Beach County, Florida.

Price - $1400
Keith - interested in purchasing your Premium Soft top. Brand new to the forum. Will need to nail down shipping and can pay via Pay Pal. Can I give you a call? Paul

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
Keith - interested in purchasing your Premium Soft top. Brand new to the forum. Will need to nail down shipping and can pay via Pay Pal. Can I give you a call? Paul
You can ship for about $100 Florida to Atlanta via Grey Hound bus

Pilateschic

First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I am interested as well but live in Dallas so would have to figure out shipping