• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Minnesota Brand new Bridgestone Blizzak tires w/sport rims and TPMS $600

RNRatched

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab, 2014 Taurus SHO
I have a set of 5 brand new Bridgestone Blizzak DMV2Z tires for sale that are already mounted and balanced on 2019 Wrangler sport rims. Comes with all 5 original TPMS sensors as well. These tires have 20 miles on them from driving the vehicle from the dealership to my house, that's it. Size is 265/70 R17. The best winter tire you can get, I've been using Blizzaks for over 15 years and they stick like glue and cut through anything. Again, brand new, (5) tires and rims, oem TPMS included. Brand new from Tire Rack these are $192.81 a piece, that's $964.05 without the rims or TPMS! I know factory rims are pretty much worthless but hey, it makes for an easy tire swap twice a year. I can assist with swapping them over if you need help too.

Tire Rack price comparison link

Tires1.jpg

Tires2.jpg
Sponsored

Rawyzf

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude - Sting Gray
PM Sent

Oldbear

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel; 20 JL Sport S 2 door
Folks, if you live where it snows thi is a Real deal. Blizzaks are THE best. Stick these on a Jeep and your winter driving gets incredibly easy. I’ve ran this brand of tire in the winter for years in Michigan and Iowa. Highly recommend!
Sponsored