Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
If anyone does need aftermarket brake lines I recommend Camburg, they are built like brake lines on an offroad vehicle should be built. "They are teflon-lined, stainless steel and kevlar braided with an additional protective clear covering. They come with everything you need to install them to the OEM mounts and fittings".
Sponsored

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Same boat, I really like some of their products, but have heard some bad things about their installs so I'll be doing it myself. Doing axles at the same time, should be a fun few days of rolling around on the concrete, busting knuckles, inventing new cuss words, and tasting loctite!
Awesome, if you need help let me know, im a professional at hitting my head on the underside of jeeps and laying on gravel and having tools everywhere

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Awesome, if you need help let me know, im a professional at hitting my head on the underside of jeeps and laying on gravel and having tools everywhere
Thanks bud, really appreciate it. I'm a bit of a drive away, lets see if my volunteers over here survive. If I get in a pinch I'll hit you up.
Sponsored