OP

DOCXKT

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP WRANGLER JL UNLIMITED SAHARA
Adjustable track bar, better ball joints, drag link flip, adjustable front lower contorl arms, correction brackets, beer. Those should be the usuals for attempting to fix that. Not sure if there's a "better" order in terms of what to get first. All can/might need to be done, can be pieced slowly as I did or if you have some moola hanging around you can do a buy once cry once.

-Julia
Beer should always be first 😂
Sponsored

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
I installed the basic Mopar lift myself with a supporting cast of various components from Teraflex, Steer Smarts, Fox and Rancho...I am super happy with the ride and handling both on and off road!

That said, a buddy had the Mopar lift installed at local shop and had similar issues as you...I gave him a hand and with the Jeep on the ground, full weight on the tires, we loosened everything and then torqued to specs on the ground! Problem solved!

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
So it's not normal to bounce side to side after hitting a pothole? I thought this was a characteristic of solid axles. Every time I hit a pothole I feel like I'm being bounced around laterally instead of up and down on independent suspension like I'm used to.

cthomas31

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Sport S Manual Soft top
That doesn't sound good...it certainly should not feel like a waterbed! I would get it checked out to make sure everything is ok if I were you.

I did a cheap rubicon express 2.5" lift and bilstein shocks and it is way better than the stock suspension.
Sponsored