Sponsored

Bought JLUS 2 months ago, now want a Rubicon instead....

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
It's only money, get what you want and enjoy it....

Exactly!

Watching other people spend money is why I come to this forum. It makes me feel good you all are keeping the economy healthy.
Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport JL
There’s only two trim levels: Rubicon and Regret.

There’s only two packages: Fully-Loaded and Regret

I opted for Regret and can confirm, I Regret it everyday.

Can’t trade it in. Already did it once going from a 2D for a 4D. Took a $2000 bath on the trade if it helps.

The amount of money I spent on the sport easily exceeds a Rubicon fully-loaded.
You NAILED it with the trim levels. On Memorial Day weekend, we’re going to a dealer and see what the numbers look like... thanks for your reply.

Toniagp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S 3.0 EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase
Correct... I won’t be rock crawling but I do go on mountain roads when hunting and even though the Sport is very capable, I would like that peace of mind of having that extra “oomph” if needed. I’m one of those... “better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it”.
We have a JLU Sport with Mopar lift on 35’s.. live in Florida.. just got back from a 6800 mile trip out west. Took it to Arizona, California, Colorado and of coarse Moab Utah... we were able to do ever single trail we wanted. Hell’s Revenge, Fins and Things, Top of the World, Poison Spider, Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim.. we have plenty of videos if you’d like to see them.

EzequielJL

First Name
Ezequiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
We have a JLU Sport with Mopar lift on 35’s.. live in Florida.. just got back from a 6800 mile trip out west. Took it to Arizona, California, Colorado and of coarse Moab Utah... we were able to do ever single trail we wanted. Hell’s Revenge, Fins and Things, Top of the World, Poison Spider, Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim.. we have plenty of videos if you’d like to see them.

Hi Toniagp,

I am interested in seeing the videos. Do you have a youtube link? I just purchased a JLU Sport.

Toniagp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S 3.0 EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase