Sponsored

Bought a 4xe, love it. Want to pass on what I think is the best (cheapest) way to buy it:

JandS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe | Exige S | R wagon | V Wagon | MB S65
I believe in giving credit where it is due and rewarding those who are good at their jobs. I'm gonna give a plug for Steve Beckmann at Jim Butler, who I discovered in the "Ordering" forum: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/recommended-dealers-list.1227/

We worked almost exclusively by email and text to order a well optioned 4xe Rubicon in yellow a few months ago and he communicated very well throughout. With the Tread lightly discount, we were able to get the price down to $55,814. Picked it up about a week ago and the car is brilliant.

I keep reading about people having difficulty finding dealers willing to deal on the 4xe, so I thought I'd post his info, which is as follows:

Steve Boeckmann
Sales Consultant
Jim Butler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
317 West Main St.
Linn, MO 65051
[email protected]
Cell: 573-680-0922

He also mentioned they were getting in a 392 and willing to sell at sticker price.

Cheers!
Sponsored

Mgg253

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I just ordered one from Steve too after my first deal went south with another dealer! I wish I would have known his information when I ordered on 3/26 and I could have been even 1800 cheaper than I am!