• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: BOUGHT: 19' Rubicon take-off suspension. Chicago area.

voland

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS M6
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking for a take-off Rubicon stock suspension to upgrade my Sahara. I'm located in Chicago area.
Sponsored

Petey003

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RAM TRX, 2018 JLUR, 1996 H1 Wagon
Occupation
Director of Commercial Operations (TWF)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking for a take-off Rubicon stock suspension to upgrade my Sahara. I'm located in Chicago area.
Hey,

I've got my full Rubicon suspension. I'll sell.

1,700 miles on it - 2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited

- Shocks
- Springs
- Front Track Bar
- Front Lower Control Arms
- Rear Upper Control Arms
- Also have a set of Rock Krawler Brake Lines I can throw in (Rubicon length)
- Rock Krawler Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket (Rubicon already has)

Make me a fair offer and cover shipping and their yours. :)

Cnajr123

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Willys Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Hey,

I've got my full Rubicon suspension. I'll sell.

1,700 miles on it - 2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited

- Shocks
- Springs
- Front Track Bar
- Front Lower Control Arms
- Rear Upper Control Arms
- Also have a set of Rock Krawler Brake Lines I can throw in (Rubicon length)
- Rock Krawler Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket (Rubicon already has)

Make me a fair offer and cover shipping and their yours. :)
What would you want? I have a 2019 JLU sport. Will it swap out? I found another person on here and they wanted 150.00. Wanting on response but will go with first person. I am in NC 28412. Just looking to get a little lift but want the factory stuff so warranty is ok. Just let me know. Thanks

Petey003

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
What would you want? I have a 2019 JLU sport. Will it swap out? I found another person on here and they wanted 150.00. Wanting on response but will go with first person. I am in NC 28412. Just looking to get a little lift but want the factory stuff so warranty is ok. Just let me know. Thanks
Hey,

I’d take $150 + shipping. I just feel like shipping might hurt a bit. The stuff is HEAVY

Sponsored

Cnajr123

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Willys Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Would you take 100 and shipping? I am guessing around 75-80.00 for shipping. Not sure. How much weight? Shipping to 28412

Petey003

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Will it fit on mine? Any problems with it
Hey,

Not that I’m aware of. It should be a direct swap. Throwing in the Rock Krawler brake lines and rear track bar relocation bracket. I don’t really have space for it.

Shipping will cost as much as the suspension lol. As long as you’re ok with paying shipping to I’m happy to let it go for that price :)

RCD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Would you take 100 and shipping? I am guessing around 75-80.00 for shipping. Not sure. How much weight? Shipping to 28412
Was it a direct swap (Rubi to JL) or did you run into issues installing Rubi parts?
Sponsored