Sponsored

Borla Touring Climber fit with Selec-Trac?

Slippery Pete

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUW XR 2.0T
I ordered and received a Borla, 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler Cat-Back Exhaust System Touring Part # 140822, and the included instructions state it will not fit with Selec-Trac. When I looked online, this same system has the same instructions that do not say anything about Selec-Trac. Anyone have any luck with this? Thanks.
96F157EB-9276-4513-A1D1-0B0679536CCD.jpeg

A2B496D4-C5CC-4D5D-AAAC-B36AC017DEC3.jpeg
Sponsored

Shibadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S hardtop
Occupation
Safety &Fire Protection Engineer (Retired)
Iā€™d contact Borla before I did anything else and get a straight answer. If you attempt an install and it doesnā€™t fit, youā€™ll have a tough time getting your $$ back.

Philly_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

I reached out to Borla about a week ago regarding this and they said it does not fit. The salesperson couldn't give me any more info as to why, so if you're willing to give it a shot, post pics!

I am considering purchasing the two door version and trying to make it work, but am unsure if it's because the transfer case is a different size. It is possible that nobody from Borla has tested it, so they just say that it doesn't fit to avoid the headache.

OP
OP
Slippery Pete

Slippery Pete

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUW XR 2.0T
I reached out to Borla about a week ago regarding this and they said it does not fit. The salesperson couldn't give me any more info as to why, so if you're willing to give it a shot, post pics!

I am considering purchasing the two door version and trying to make it work, but am unsure if it's because the transfer case is a different size. It is possible that nobody from Borla has tested it, so they just say that it doesn't fit to avoid the headache.
This is great! I contacted Borla and the guy I spoke with said it would fit but not on the 4xe models. With the uncertainty, I'm just going to return it, I can use the money more wisely for other things anyhow.

Philly_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

This is great! I contacted Borla and the guy I spoke with said it would fit but not on the 4xe models. With the uncertainty, I'm just going to return it, I can use the money more wisely for other things anyhow.
Dang. Was hoping you would be the Guinea pig!

Maybe Iā€™ll see if I can just buy the muffler and have a shop bend and weld some pipe for me.

I actually donā€™t mind the stock exhaust at all, but in the factory location and rock crawling at stock height, it is not long for this world.

I already have the infamous pinch on the tip, as well as some sizable dents on the mufflerā€¦ šŸ˜
Sponsored