Connecticut Borla S-Type Climber exhaust

Quick

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
I no longer have my JLU and no longer need this exhaust. It was on the jeep for about 50 miles.

$350. Local pickup preferred, but will ship with buyer paying. I still have the original box it came in.

Located in Stamford, CT

JeepBorlaExhaust - 1.jpg

Advertisement

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I may be interested. How did you like it? Any issues with fumes in the cab with top down since it dumps under the Jeep, if you even know? How loud was it compared to stock? Why did you buy it then the next decide to sell you Jeep the next day. Just courious.

OP
OP
Quick

Quick

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
I may be interested. How did you like it? Any issues with fumes in the cab with top down since it dumps under the Jeep, if you even know? How loud was it compared to stock? Why did you buy it then the next decide to sell you Jeep the next day. Just courious.
No issues with the fumes or anything like that. Was stuck in traffic right after I put it on and didn't notice anything at all. The sound was ok, just wasn't for me (see below).

It was louder than stock, which is almost inaudible, but I didn't think it was abrasively loud or anything.

It turns out I'm not a "Jeep guy". I just couldn't get into it long term. Ended up buying a Raptor (again) as it's a better fit for my lifestyle and I got a really good deal on it. Instead of trying to force the Jeep as a project vehicle, I decided to buy something I actually wanted.

OP
OP
Quick

Quick

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
bump - still have this

tesla

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 Ocean Blue