TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
If you got a touring cat-back climber exhaust that would be awesome!! But from what I hear that's not in the works... :brokenhearted:

OP
OP
Ian@Borla

Ian@Borla

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borla
If you got a touring cat-back climber exhaust that would be awesome!! But from what I hear that's not in the works... :brokenhearted:
Thank you for your interest! We actually have decided to offer a Touring "Climber" system! However, we have not started development.

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for your interest! We actually have decided to offer a Touring "Climber" system! However, we have not started development.
Well if you need a Jeep for testing... I'm more than willing! :like:

Puckn19

First Name
Quentin Corbett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Pre-order 11962CB for my 19 JLUR 2.0 so as soon as I get I will post some some sound clips.

Sponsored

Puckn19

First Name
Quentin Corbett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I canceled my order as no one has a 11962CB in stock yet. Count me in as another that would be interested in a touring climber system. I have had S-Type on mustangs and F150's and they work great but those are all V8s. I would imagine 4 cylinder would be too raspy sounding.

JeepGreggers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
No, no, no, no... There is nothing that looks worse than a dual exhaust on a Wrangler. Total hillbilly.

Puckn19

First Name
Quentin Corbett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Does changing exhaust void warranty
As long as you don't mess with the converters changing the exhaust shouldn't void your warranty.

TekSupt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2.0
Pro: Borlas generally always sound great, these aren't priced out of the park either. Their website also has a great explanation of the law covering aftermarket additions to your vehicle.

Con: These photos are a joke, are we playing spot the exhaust? I hope you can understand that we want to see an installed product, from behind, below, the side... It's like a bad craigslist ad with half the car in shadows, come on now.

Sponsored

ztobro

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2.0T
Pro: Borlas generally always sound great, these aren't priced out of the park either. Their website also has a great explanation of the law covering aftermarket additions to your vehicle.

Con: These photos are a joke, are we playing spot the exhaust? I hope you can understand that we want to see an installed product, from behind, below, the side... It's like a bad craigslist ad with half the car in shadows, come on now.
Would also REALLY like sound clips! Buying a system without knowing how it’s going to sound isn’t great. Also would love a climber setup for the two-door models, please. :angel: Still hype Borla came out with a line specific to this 2.0L though!

virginia_is_for_rubis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
@Ian@Borla any update on the touring climber system? Maybe by Black Friday or Christmas?

EndiSky

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius C (seriously)
Would also REALLY like sound clips! Buying a system without knowing how it’s going to sound isn’t great. Also would love a climber setup for the two-door models, please. :angel: Still hype Borla came out with a line specific to this 2.0L though!
Here is a video of my 2108 JLUR with the climber setup.

ztobro

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2.0T
Here is a video of my 2108 JLUR with the climber setup.

Oh nice! Seen that video before but had no clue it was yours! I envy that ocean blue metallic paint, didn’t have one when I was looking for my Jeep. Any chance you have other videos of how it sounds? The mic was pretty darn muffled in this video.

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase