First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Interesting that they show 3 days out. Although I've ordered from them that showed in stock but was on backorder for 4-6 weeks.
I ordered today from them and it's on it's way, got a track # that is valid.

Ryno77

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392
Vehicle Showcase
I would love to see a clip specific to the touring!

Sponsored

Puckn19

First Name
Quentin Corbett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
So I just checked my order with northridge4x4 and Borla is telling them 4-6 weeks.

OP
OP
Ian@Borla

Ian@Borla

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borla
We understand your frustration and we apologize for not having the Touring Climber in stock. Unfortunately, when we release a new part it won't be in stock with us or our dealers right away. We don't typically stock our own parts, it's our dealers who keep our systems on hand. Once we make a production run of a system, we ship it out to our stocking dealers and customers who have orders. Our dealers will also have the better price and include free shipping in the contiguous U.S. so we always recommend purchasing from them. The dealer links in our product pages will update once our dealers place their orders and start carrying the systems.

In addition, we are extending our current promotion through the end of May. Link: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-500-off-msrp-on-borla-exhaust-systems.49176/

Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Team via phone (1-877-462-6752) or email ([email protected]) Monday-Friday from 7:30am-4:00pm PT if you have any questions. Thank you.

Puckn19

First Name
Quentin Corbett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
We understand your frustration and we apologize for not having the Touring Climber in stock. Unfortunately, when we release a new part it won't be in stock with us or our dealers right away. We don't typically stock our own parts, it's our dealers who keep our systems on hand. Once we make a production run of a system, we ship it out to our stocking dealers and customers who have orders. Our dealers will also have the better price and include free shipping in the contiguous U.S. so we always recommend purchasing from them. The dealer links in our product pages will update once our dealers place their orders and start carrying the systems.

In addition, we are extending our current promotion through the end of May. Link: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-500-off-msrp-on-borla-exhaust-systems.49176/

Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Team via phone (1-877-462-6752) or email ([email protected]) Monday-Friday from 7:30am-4:00pm PT if you have any questions. Thank you.
So when you announce a product you could simply say our our dealers should have it in 4-6 weeks. Probably better than giving me some BS excuse for you to try and build up orders before even have the product available.

Trailwerks

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hey there. Posted on the v6 site on accident. do you have an update for when the 140822 climber touring will ship? Ordered from quadratec a week or so ago.

Sponsored

Jitzy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Occupation
Retired Police, Now Certified Custom Club Fitter
I ordered from CJponyparts on Mother’s Day and was told end of the month. I just wish I was told that then cause I might of gone a different route. Kind of a really poor way to do business and a very sour taste for me regarding Borla and CJ since they didn’t say that till after I ordered.

Puckn19

First Name
Quentin Corbett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Its been over 3 weeks since I order mine and still haven't gotten any shipping information. Guessing lead time is still 4-6 weeks.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Its been over 3 weeks since I order mine and still haven't gotten any shipping information. Guessing lead time is still 4-6 weeks.
Same here the 2 days advertised has become "2 days shipping once they are available"

OP
OP
Ian@Borla

Ian@Borla

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borla
Hi everyone. I'm sorry for the long wait and delays. I've been told the systems should be ready by the 5th of June. You can also reach out to our Customer Service Manager directly for the latest update and information regarding your order. His email address is [email protected]. Again, I apologize for the wait!

Jitzy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Occupation
Retired Police, Now Certified Custom Club Fitter
Hi everyone. I'm sorry for the long wait and delays. I've been told the systems should be ready by the 5th of June. You can also reach out to our Customer Service Manager directly for the latest update and information regarding your order. His email address is [email protected]. Again, I apologize for the wait!
I reached out to Chris and he basically just said the same thing you did that orders will ship the 5th. It just stinks since I (as did many others) ordered on the 10th and now it looks like it won’t be here till the 10th of June a month after I ordered it. Just a sour taste from Borla and CJpony parts with this order who emailed me a few days after I ordered to tell me it was delayed and I should expect it the end of this month.
Sponsored