First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
I got tired of waiting this week so I just called Borla... who ever I talked to wasnt excited to discuss the touring climber exhaust with me. I mentioned this forum not having updates despite the test jeep posting reviews and he pretty much ok'd me into the end of the phone call

He did however say that it will be a couple of months till release... This in tuner speak could be true, or it could be the 2 more weeks standard answer of any one bringing something to market.

Good that its proceeding, bad that its still potentially so far out!

If its stainless steel I guess that could be the hold up...
...it's swapping the muffler on the existing touring sport exhaust they already offer..... The only excuse to take this long is a lack of desire or resources inside Borla to get it out the door.

Probably time to look at other options.
Sponsored

Rub-ISH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 2.0t, 22 Volvo XC60 T8 ER, 06 Audi A3
...it's swapping the muffler on the existing touring sport exhaust they already offer..... The only excuse to take this long is a lack of desire or resources inside Borla to get it out the door.

Probably time to look at other options.
Could be right... I enjoyed the Borla on my other vehicles but it was certainly a strange conversation ... that said it certainly wasnt Ian I spoke with

Rub-ISH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Ian@Borla

Ian@Borla

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borla
Hi everybody! We know it took a lot longer than it should have, but the Touring Climber for the 2.0L JLU Wrangler is finally released. We appreciate your patience! The Touring sound level is just a bit more aggressive than stock. It's recommended for those who want the additional clearance without much addition in volume.

140822_xlarge.jpg

Touring Climber (140822): https://www.borla.com/products/jlu_wrangler_climber_4_door_catback_exhaust_touring_part__140822.html

S-Type Climber (140787): https://www.borla.com/products/jlu_wrangler_climber_4_door_catback_exhaust_stype_part__140787.html

Please contact an authorized Borla distributor for the best pricing and ordering info.

Sponsored

Rub-ISH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi everybody! We know it took a lot longer than it should have, but the Touring Climber for the 2.0L JLU Wrangler is finally released. We appreciate your patience! The Touring sound level is just a bit more aggressive than stock. It's recommended for those who want the additional clearance without much addition in volume.

140822_xlarge.jpg

Touring Climber (140822): https://www.borla.com/products/jlu_wrangler_climber_4_door_catback_exhaust_touring_part__140822.html

S-Type Climber (140787): https://www.borla.com/products/jlu_wrangler_climber_4_door_catback_exhaust_stype_part__140787.html

Please contact an authorized Borla distributor for the best pricing and ordering info.
Damn why was it so tough to get an answer about this?

Had to go another route because of zero communication from Borla!

Really wanted to give you my business but the decimation info was handled poorly.

peteinny

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler
Vehicle Showcase

140822_xlarge.jpg

Anything coming for the 2 door?

Puckn19

First Name
Quentin Corbett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Any idea when it will be available? None of your normal vendors seem to have any info on it yet and your promotion ends 4/30.

Maller

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito!
Chatted with Quadratec and Extremeterrain...neither has it available and neither knows when it will be...

Puckn19

First Name
Quentin Corbett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Chatted with Quadratec and Extremeterrain...neither has it available and neither knows when it will be...
I also spoke with Summit and they don't know anything about it yet.

Sponsored

Puckn19

First Name
Quentin Corbett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Response I got back from Borla:

That part has been made available, but not every distributor will have their listing updated immediately. Those listings should be updated soon. Stay tuned. Thank you for your patience.

Maller

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito!
Got a reply from 4wheel.

-------------------------------------

Borla just called me. They have not started manufacturing 140822 yet. They said they hoped to start a manufacturing run on these in 3 weeks. Then to packageing etc. That means to you 5 weeks most likely

That is why is not on our sites yet.

Thank you for shopping at 4 Wheel

Jay Barnett

4 Wheel

Puckn19

First Name
Quentin Corbett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Got a reply from 4wheel.

-------------------------------------

Borla just called me. They have not started manufacturing 140822 yet. They said they hoped to start a manufacturing run on these in 3 weeks. Then to packageing etc. That means to you 5 weeks most likely

That is why is not on our sites yet.

Thank you for shopping at 4 Wheel

Jay Barnett

4 Wheel
Guess will be waiting at least a few more months....