Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I'm happy to announce a new Bookmark feature which will allow you to bookmark posts for future reference/review. With how active the forum has become, this will hopefully help you locate posts which you may have found informational, interesting, or for any other reason.

This saves you the hassle of rummaging through multiple threads or multiple pages of a thread in order to locate that single post you wanted to have a second look at.

Here's how to use Bookmarks

To bookmark a post simply click on "BOOKMARK" at the bottom of that post:

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 12.52.27 PM.jpg

To access your bookmarked posts, you can click on "BOOKMARKS" in the site header menu bar or in your user profile:

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 9.26.51 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 12.56.18 PM.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

kurt13

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red JLU Rubi/4Runner
Jay,

It gives the option for public bookmarks. I bookmarked about 10 so far of all the "big" photo posts as a public reference. I looked to see how to share the list but I don't see anything obvious. Is there a way to see others' public bookmarks? If it's sharable, I can go back and add more and tags. Maybe get some more organization with all the activity.

Kurt

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Jay,

It gives the option for public bookmarks. I bookmarked about 10 so far of all the "big" photo posts as a public reference. I looked to see how to share the list but I don't see anything obvious. Is there a way to see others' public bookmarks? If it's sharable, I can go back and add more and tags. Maybe get some more organization with all the activity.

Kurt
Kurt,

Making your bookmarks "public" makes them viewable on your user profile - http://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/members/kurt13.11141/ (see BOOKMARKS tab). :like:

To see other's bookmarks, view their user profiles and look for the same BOOKMARKS tab.

Surfarch

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURxR
I'm happy to announce a new Bookmark feature which will allow you to bookmark posts for future reference/review. With how active the forum has become, this will hopefully help you locate posts which you may have found informational, interesting, or for any other reason.

This saves you the hassle of rummaging through multiple threads or multiple pages of a thread in order to locate that single post you wanted to have a second look at.

Here's how to use Bookmarks

To bookmark a post simply click on "BOOKMARK" at the bottom of that post:

Jeep Wrangler JL Bookmark posts feature now available Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 12.56.18 PM

To access your bookmarked posts, you can click on "BOOKMARKS" in the site header menu bar or in your user profile:

Jeep Wrangler JL Bookmark posts feature now available Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 12.56.18 PM

Is this available on the mobile version? I bookmarked a post yesterday but can't find it today.

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Is this available on the mobile version? I bookmarked a post yesterday but can't find it today.
Yes and it works the same exact way as on desktop.
Sponsored