Sponsored

BonusDrive $500 Cash Back Offer

Jeffinstl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Apparently I was "manually approved by the manufacturer". I had to ask them after not hearing back from them in almost 2 months. Monday will mark the end of the 8th week of the "8-10 weeks" delivery time frame.
So I emailed them last week asking why this was taking a ridiculously long time and received a response a few hours later stating I was approved and should receive a check this week.

drock317

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS - Ocean Blue
I didn't have any banks that was listed as approved, but I signed up through this link.

https://goodlife.allstate.com/interstitial/bonusdrive/

in the fine print it says this too:
No quote or purchase of insurance necessary, need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer. See allstate.bonusdrive.com for details.

I have received the initial emails and received an email last 5 days saying that my order was processing. So it seems to be legit and yes it takes a long time to get info on it. I bought July 14th and signed up within the day or two and just now getting things. I'm not too upset if it doesn't work or takes a while cause it's free money.

Last edited:

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I didn't have any banks that was listed as approved, but I signed up through this link.

https://goodlife.allstate.com/interstitial/bonusdrive/

in the fine print it says this too:
No quote or purchase of insurance necessary, need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer. See allstate.bonusdrive.com for details.

I have received the initial emails and received an email last 5 days saying that my order was processing. So it seems to be legit and yes it takes a long time to get info on it. I bought July 14th and signed up within the day or two and just not getting things. I'm not too upset if it doesn't work or takes a while cause it's free money.
Please post back with your results. Thanks!

Sponsored

wranglerguyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
So I FINALLY got my check. After 7 months, it finally came in. A couple of hiccups down the road, but the communication was open. I made sure to stay on top of it and inquire every month or so (simple email).

Also, I used Allstate to get approved. I don't have Allstate but their fine print did say no quote or purchase necessary as well as not having to be a policyholder. Go for it!

drock317

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS - Ocean Blue
Please post back with your results. Thanks!
Using the link above it only took roughly 2.5 months. Submitted probably 7/14- 7/16. Arrived today. I do not have all state insurance nor did I ask for a quote.

bonus drive check.jpg

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Using the link above it only took roughly 2.5 months. Submitted probably 7/14- 7/16. Arrived today. I do not have all state insurance nor did I ask for a quote.

bonus drive check.jpg
That's great news. The check was for $250 correct? Thanks!

tomahawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting Gray ordered 16 Aug delivered 11 Sep.,,2018 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 5.7 Hemi, Traded 2017 JKU Big Bear, 2012 Ford Focus.
Well lets see if this works.... I just submitted

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Bought my 18 JLU 3 weeks ago and just received the below. Thanks everyone for highlighting this ... will help pay for part of my ROAM side steps :)

“Your BonusDrive cash back is now in the final administration stages. There are no additional requirements needed from you and we will send a follow-up notification when your check is processing. This stage will take a few more weeks but please know that a check will be sent to you when it is complete.”

Thank you for choosing BonusDrive! We will be in touch shortly!

BonusDrive Team

BonusDriveLogo.png

Sponsored

Sierra_S9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD -
Bought my 18 JLU 3 weeks ago and just received the below. Thanks everyone for highlighting this ... will help pay for part of my ROAM side steps :)

“Your BonusDrive cash back is now in the final administration stages. There are no additional requirements needed from you and we will send a follow-up notification when your check is processing. This stage will take a few more weeks but please know that a check will be sent to you when it is complete.”

Thank you for choosing BonusDrive! We will be in touch shortly!

BonusDrive Team

BonusDriveLogo.png
Submitted on July 25 and I received that message on August 4 and then a message saying check was processing on October 23, then shipping email with tracking number on October 25.

Supposed to see it tomorrow—3 months total for me, not bad for something I wasn’t expecting.

stangken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i/Triumph Thruxton R/Suzuki SV650
Submitted my bonus drive application via allstate in mid-late October and just received an email that my check has been processed and will be on its way with a tracking number. Free $250! Thanks guys!

Capt-Zoom

First Name
Capt-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport s, 4door. 1999 TJ Sport
You have to be replacing a non mopar product correct?

cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
It's a good deal. I got $500 for my jeep, took 4 months. I am now waiting for my $250 for my Ram.

cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
You have to be replacing a non mopar product correct?
Not on my jeep, i traded a 16 JKU on it and i don't remember them asking that on my Ram. I also got $500 Sam's club rebate when i did the deal and there they asked about trading a different brand. I traded a Ford.
Sponsored