BonusDrive $500 Cash Back Offer

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I assume you are only eligible for this if your Jeep has been delivered, correct? I’m not eligible if I’m still waiting on an order to be delivered even if I have a VIN, correct?
I think you have to wait until you have purchased the vehicle.

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
Received and cashed my check today for $500!!!

Here’s me timeline:
26 Mar - submitted application
27 Mar - received email saying my application was in process
16 Apr - received email stating they need my purchase agreement for approval...emailed them back the same day
21 Apr - received email stating my eligibility confirmed and my check will process in a few more weeks
29 Jun - recieved priority 2-day envelope in the mail with my check! Letter was dated 26 June

12C71578-53A5-4618-8FA5-ED48E63F676F.jpeg

shouldnthavesoldmyJEEP

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Polar Edition, 2016 Dodge Challenger 392 Scat Pack Shaker, 2018 JLU Rubicon
I called today and they said that they removed Credit Union from the list of options.... Boo.

orey22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Jeep Wrangler 2dr / 2019 JL 2dr
I will say that IF you get the check this is absolutely worth it. I've been fighting with Bonus Drive since January because they somehow rejected my application, they even admitted on the phone it was their fault. So they then proceed to tell me it'll be another 8-12 weeks. I've been through three different 8-12 week periods waiting for this damn check. It's an absolute joke that companies like this can have this kind of service. I guess maybe next year I may finally see a check.

I wonder if it would do any good to complain to Fiat about this, as this is the go to excuse for Bonus Drive, that they are "waiting" on Fiat to do the processing. Very frustrating!

:headbang::lipssealed::facepalm:

Sponsored

orey22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello,

We're terribly sorry to see that you're having this issue. Please look out for a private message from us. Once we have some more information, we'll escalate your case to our management team and work to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Reply sent via PM, thank you for contacting me regarding this issue.

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just applied for mine. Can't believe my employer was actually on the list. It's down to $250 but hey, that's bonus money towards upgrades.

orey22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will say that IF you get the check this is absolutely worth it. I've been fighting with Bonus Drive since January because they somehow rejected my application, they even admitted on the phone it was their fault. So they then proceed to tell me it'll be another 8-12 weeks. I've been through three different 8-12 week periods waiting for this damn check. It's an absolute joke that companies like this can have this kind of service. I guess maybe next year I may finally see a check.

I wonder if it would do any good to complain to Fiat about this, as this is the go to excuse for Bonus Drive, that they are "waiting" on Fiat to do the processing. Very frustrating!

:headbang::lipssealed::facepalm:

Update for those interested 7/16/2018. I was contacted by a Bonus Drive Supervisor ( not the clones on the phone ). He resolved my issue and fast tracked my check, I had the check as of yesterday, and deposited it. Again I will way that this is a great deal IF your application goes through with zero issues. Unfortunately, I had every issue known to man, and dealing with the Bonus Drive people via email and on the phone was an extremely frustrating experience. I will say that the supervisor I dealt with was very nice, and handled my situation very quickly and professionally. I just don't understand why Bonus Drive employees who deal with their customers don't / can't / or are unable to provide precise details on the status of any application. Transparency is always the best policy, but so many companies just fail to follow that policy.

Ultimately, I'm very happy to get my $500 I'm just sad it took 6 1/2 months to get it from my order/buy date.

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
So we can't get this anymore unless we own a non FCA vehicle?

All qualifying Fiat-Chrysler purchases made on or after the date of April 1, 2018 receive $250. Purchaser must show 1) proof of ownership of a non Fiat-Chrylser vehicle in the household; OR 2) proof that the vehicle used at trade in was not a vehicle made by Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles.

drock317

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS - Ocean Blue
So we can't get this anymore unless we own a non FCA vehicle?

All qualifying Fiat-Chrysler purchases made on or after the date of April 1, 2018 receive $250. Purchaser must show 1) proof of ownership of a non Fiat-Chrylser vehicle in the household; OR 2) proof that the vehicle used at trade in was not a vehicle made by Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles.
I believe the whole point is having a competing vehicle in the family and you've always have had to show proof of another model at the same house hold.

Sponsored

BigJimSlade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I applied for Bonusdrive on 5/7, my eligibility was confirmed on 5/12, and my check arrived via priority mail on 7/25.

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
Got my $250 check yesterday.

Just checked "eligibility" and seems like all my credit unions were removed. Its nearly impossible to get it if applying today.

Cyclone88

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 2012 JK Sport, 2013 Mini Countryman
Vehicle Showcase
I purchased 4/7, just submitted my Bonus Drive app last week. I traded in my JK for the new JL and used my wife's Mini as the "proof of conquest" vehicle in the household, everything looks good amazingly enough.

upload_2018-5-14_8-50-6.png
Just got my check in the mail yesterday. May 14 initiated -> July 25 delivery. Not bad!

IMG_3261.JPG

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red
Took delivery 5-5, received $250 check yesterday. Nice chunk of change towards a smittybuilt winch!