BonusDrive $500 Cash Back Offer

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
Just received an email telling me I was approved and should expect to see the check for $250 in 8 to 10 weeks.
Program is still valid!
Congrats! Which organization did you use to qualify? I know in the past people were able to use Allstate without actually being Allstate customers?
Sponsored

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Just an FYI, check out bonusdrive.com to see if you're eligible.

You must be a member of a specific organization, a lot of credit unions are such as Alliant and PendFed, and insurance companies like MetLife qualify.

AFAIK, you don't need to finance through the credit union to qualify, just be a member. If you don't qualify with any organization, anybody can join Alliant Credit Union for a $10 donation Foster Care to Success.

After your purchase simply fill out the online the form and wait for your check. This is separate from any dealer rebates/incentives so no need to mention it when negotiating.

UPDATE: Just a heads up, the offer is still valid but reduced to $250.
awesome! thanks for the heads up!!!

Sponsored

dgoldenz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Looks like PenFed is no longer part of Bonus Drive? Doesn't come up on the search list on the BonusDrive website and the PenFed site link I found on google no longer works...

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
I received my $250 check yesterday. It took 20 days from the day I applied online. I used Fidelity Investments (I have IRA with them) as my affiliate.

mattebury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Wow, 12 days from submission to receiving the $250 check. Email confirmation said it would be 8 - 10 weeks, not complaining. 😁
Sponsored