BonusDrive $500 Cash Back Offer

nel1551

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2017 Subaru Forester
so I'm signing up for my bonusdrive and in the field competitive make and model it doesn't have jeep listed. what are you suppose to fill in here?

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho JLU Sport S
Woohoo! Employer eligible! Filled out the form 4/10/18, not spending that money just yet... lol

jg0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Looks like there are some new terms and a reduction to $250 for purchases after April 1.
All qualifying Fiat-Chrysler purchases made on or after the date of April 1, 2018 receive $250. Purchaser must show 1) proof of ownership of a non Fiat-Chrylser vehicle in the household; OR 2) proof that the vehicle used at trade in was not a vehicle made by Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles.

Sponsored

Brand0n

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15AEVJKUR
Occupation
Physical Therapist
Ugh... of course mine will finally be delivered this week since they reduced the amount :computerrage:

auxSwitch

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubi, FZ6
Vehicle Showcase
4/1 - submitted application for purchase made in beginning of March
4/4 - got an email saying my application is in process ("everything looks good!")
4/16 - got an email saying Additional Action Required and asking for a copy of purchase order

EDIT: 4/16 - just got an email saying that: "We received your proof of purchase and we compared this to your application. We will submit this to manufacturer for approval. We ask for your patience as this step can take several weeks depending on when they return the information."

Last edited:

zyt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
Still not a single member confirmed receiving this rebate on their JL. I took delivery on 02/03 and had everything submitted on 02/05. I followed up a few weeks ago and got a very generic respond: nothing else is required at the moment, and a check should be sent out soon...
I won't be too surprised if they decided to exclude JL from this offering.

JacquieK

First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Sr Software Development Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
"All qualifying Fiat-Chrysler purchases (Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep and Ram branded vehicles) receive $500 for any purchase made on or before March 31, 2018.
All qualifying Fiat-Chrysler purchases made on or after the date of April 1, 2018 receive $250. Purchaser must show 1) proof of ownership of a non Fiat-Chrylser vehicle in the household; OR 2) proof that the vehicle used at trade in was not a vehicle made by Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles."

Does anyone know what they consider the date of purchase to be? Is it when you order or when you take delivery?

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
"All qualifying Fiat-Chrysler purchases (Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep and Ram branded vehicles) receive $500 for any purchase made on or before March 31, 2018.
All qualifying Fiat-Chrysler purchases made on or after the date of April 1, 2018 receive $250. Purchaser must show 1) proof of ownership of a non Fiat-Chrylser vehicle in the household; OR 2) proof that the vehicle used at trade in was not a vehicle made by Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles."

Does anyone know what they consider the date of purchase to be? Is it when you order or when you take delivery?
It's definitely going to be when you take delivery. You haven't purchased anything until you take delivery.

MOKE

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 F-150, 2018 JLU
Occupation
Business Development
Submitted 2/6. A few generic emails but no check yet.

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
Ok, got a very specific email stating changes were made to my application and they resubmitted it on my behalf. So Iā€™m pretty sure someone is processing these because if they werenā€™t then I donā€™t think I would have gotten the email I did.

Basically I had to send in my purchase agreement like many others and my address on that didnā€™t match the address I used when I submitted the bonus drive application. I registered my car in Florida but live in Maryland so I have two different addresses.

They said they updated the address on my application and resubmitted on my behalf, so this looms promising.

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
It's definitely going to be when you take delivery. You haven't purchased anything until you take delivery.
While youā€™re probably right about this I still call bull$hit. This is now the 3rd thing that has changed after ordering that I have to fight with. First the jump in pricing, Iā€™ll walk away if they wonā€™t honor the original price. Second, engine block heater is missing... Iā€™ll be thoroughly pissed, but Iā€™m not walking away over a $95 part. Now this. Iā€™m excited for my Jeep but this is all such horseshit.

Edit: I get that this one isnā€™t Jeep, but it just piles on to the things that are wrong with this whole process.

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
^^
Dealer can use a code so FCA will honor your order price as long as you ordered before 1 Mar. I think the actual code is listed in another thread just in case your dealer is unaware or trying to get some additional cash out of you as in making you pay the extra cost and then keeping it. Some dealers are that shady.

I got caught up in the price hike and lost of block heater as well. Not happy, but itā€™s only a $95 part. Iā€™m working with jeepcares to get some type of resolution.

For the bonus drive rebate. I think this is something outside of FCA like some 3rd party entity offering this. If I get it great, if not no big deal.
Sponsored