Sponsored

Whesea

First Name
Dina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Just an FYI, check out bonusdrive.com to see if you're eligible.

You must be a member of a specific organization, a lot of credit unions are such as Alliant and PendFed, and insurance companies like MetLife qualify.

AFAIK, you don't need to finance through the credit union to qualify, just be a member. If you don't qualify with any organization, anybody can join Alliant Credit Union for a $10 donation Foster Care to Success.

After your purchase simply fill out the online the form and wait for your check. This is separate from any dealer rebates/incentives so no need to mention it when negotiating.
thank you for sharing!

Sponsored

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I’m still waiting. Based on all emails so far, it’s approved, but I don’t expect to see anything before April according to their estimated timeline. Will post here when it finalizes.
Exactly the same here.

cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
I just got an email saying I will receive my check in a few more weeks. Glad it went through since I missed out on the $500 golden ticket.
I got the same email today. That will be a nice bonus plus i was lucky enough to get the golden ticket also.

MOKE

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 F-150, 2018 JLU
Occupation
Business Development
Its been 40+ days so I sent an email and received this:

In response to your inquiry regarding the issue of BonusDrive payment, we checked the status of your record and see that you are indeed approved to receive a check. We have requested funding on your behalf, and will let you know once we receive it. Once your check is mailed via Priority Mail, you will receive an email notifying you as well as providing you with your tracking information.
If you have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss it with us at 888-98-BONUS (26687).
Kind regards,
BonusDrive Team

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys Sport, JT Mojave, Sold JLU Sport S
Occupation
Cigar & IPA Snob
This whole $500 Bonus sounds great, but whats the Catch ? Who gives away $500 , as a "spend on anything" freebie, with no Strings attached ?
The Jeep $500 allowance I get, it's applied towards a Jeep brand vehicle purchase.
But $500 free and clear ? Can I expect a Nigerian Prince with this ? Exactly what information are you giving to be eligible for this ?
I spoke with a Jeep salesman over a cigar. He had not heard of bonusdrive and thought it must have been worked into my deal to get the $500 off. I told him, no the dealer didn't even know I was going to apply after I bought the car. He was skeptical.

The next week I saw him and he said I was right about bonusdrive. They had a sales meeting and discussed it. The cost of the $500 gets split between the dealer and bonusdrive program according to him.

Here are a couple of articles about bonusdrive. I followed them on facebook. I hope to receive my check soon.

https://www.cuinsight.com/stop-handing-auto-loans-competitors.html

http://beingfreer.com/getting-a-price-break-after-your-bought-a-car/

Sponsored

sfadchi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter
I always use PenFed for my auto loans. I was surprised to see this when I got my check and loan docs in yesterday.
IMG_9738.JPG

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
My application went in right after I got mine on 2/14. I'll post when/if the rebate comes.

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
I got an email from them yesterday saying they needed a copy of my lease agreement so I forwarded it to them with my info.

Screenshot_20180328-092227.png

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
Mine went through as well. Bought the Jeep Monday and signed up for PenFed Credit Union that evening. Sent everything in right after and got both confirmation emails saying all is good to go. Will post when check arrives.
Sponsored