BonusDrive $500 Cash Back Offer

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Thanks for the follow-up, call me "suspicious" , but this offer reeks of a sophisticated scam.
Exactly what information is being given up ? Vin #s ? Anything that can be used to locate vehicle, such as home address ? It's the "free" part of this that has my "Wait a Minute" meter pegging.
As for "other forum members" getting their checks, Real or Memorex ?
It is a benefit of being a member of certain credit unions/banks/companies or purchasing insurance through a particular company. Don’t think there is anything nefarious going on. If you haven’t you can google it. I’m sure if there was something wrong with it, many of the businesses affiliated with it would have distanced themselves from it.
Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Thanks for the follow-up, call me "suspicious" , but this offer reeks of a sophisticated scam.
Exactly what information is being given up ? Vin #s ? Anything that can be used to locate vehicle, such as home address ? It's the "free" part of this that has my "Wait a Minute" meter pegging.
As for "other forum members" getting their checks, Real or Memorex ?
It's legitimate.

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
If it’s to good to be true it probably is!

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
If it’s to good to be true it probably is!
If you don't trust it don't get it. A lot of paranoia on this thread. This is an incentive just like many others.

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
You have to question what is their gain for giving that kind of money away

Sponsored

FPD

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 grand Cherokee overland, 2009 porsche 911 Turbo cab
If you don't trust it don't get it. A lot of paranoia on this thread. This is an incentive just like many others.
Did
you folks who have submitted this already have taken delivery yet. I got this bonus offer thru email (Pen Fed credit union member) but I have not submitted yet. Ordered JL on 1/ 19 but stuck in D1. Just wondering if I need to wait till I take delivery to submit the paperwork

Thx

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Have you ever been a member of anything? This is a membership benefit. It is pretty simple. $500 is nothing to scoff at, but taking it off the profit of an automobile sale, especially a Jeep in this case is not a big deal. They offer more substantial rebates on Cherokees and other models all of the time. Yeah, rebates are not common on Wranglers, but that’s all this is.

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
It would have to be delivery because you could make multitude of orders and cancel

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
No idea but I also saw on other forums that people got their check. I was thinking of joining the national association of railroad passengers for $40 a year. If i see other people get their check I will do it. That's a 460 return, not bad if u ask me. I haven't found a free membership but haven't really looked

People that have taken delivery should test and see. They're within the 60 days but I don't know if u need to be a member before purchase
Hmmm, do you know of any other associations/ groups that are included? I don't want to open another bank account. I was thinking of insuring my new JL with Allstate to get the bonus drive check, but I might join another membership/club/group if I knew they participated in the bonus drive program.

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Hmmm, do you know of any other associations/ groups that are included? I don't want to open another bank account. I was thinking of insuring my new JL with Allstate to get the bonus drive check, but I might join another membership/club/group if I knew they participated in the bonus drive program.
If you go to the site and just type in credit union or bank, or insurance, then it will list all of the companies with that word in the name.

Sponsored

will1111

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
No I haven't looked but the association I mentioned is only 40 for the year so that's good enough for me if I don't find a cheaper one

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys Sport, JT Mojave, Sold JLU Sport S
Occupation
Cigar & IPA Snob
I submitted the form, but did not see any confirmation that it went through. Should I have seen that or gotten an email?

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
I submitted the form, but did not see any confirmation that it went through. Should I have seen that or gotten an email?[/QUOT
I submitted the form, but did not see any confirmation that it went through. Should I have seen that or gotten an email?
I got a email confirmation i think the same day. Then got one a few days later saying everything looked good and would take several weeks to process.
Sponsored